do you think its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
hey all you the other day i saw on a horror website kingkong vs godzilla and puppet master vs demonic toys do you think its true

Xtremechik2
blink That'd be one messed up movie, I doubt it's true.

thomasgeorge
hey i know that puppet master vs demonic toys is true go to www.play.com and type in puppet master

tpaquin
Godzilla vs. King Kong is a mvoie from 1963...I don't know if they'll be restarting that one...I hope not.

BaronOBeefDip
I don't think it's true.

steverules
Now that we are kind of on vs thing here is it true that there was a wolfman vs Frankenstien movie, I would buy it if there was......unless it's rubbish. And who won in king kong vs godzilla, that might be another movie I will buy.

eggmayo
Jeez, whats next?
Alien vs Predator?
This is insane!!!111!!

Wolfie
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
hey all you the other day i saw on a horror website kingkong vs godzilla and puppet master vs demonic toys do you think its true
Godzilla vs. King Kong has been made.
Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys has been made.

Check IMDb.

steverules
Originally posted by steverules
Now that we are kind of on vs thing here is it true that there was a wolfman vs Frankenstien movie, I would buy it if there was......unless it's rubbish. And who won in king kong vs godzilla, that might be another movie I will buy.

Anybody...?

tpaquin
I'm pretty sure there is a Hammer Wolfman vs. Frankenstein movie. I think that I saw it back freshman year of high School, actually.

steverules
Cool who won....?

b-dan
puppet master vs demonic toys is a real movie go to fullmoon picutres offical website you can by it there its 3 hours

beta-wolf_101
who would waste three hours on that?

-hh-
Godzilla vs King Kong is a classic movie droolio

Kong destroyed Godzilla. Great movie.

BaronOBeefDip
Originally posted by -hh-

Kong destroyed Godzilla. Great movie.

Actually, the movie ended in a tie. At the end, you hear King Kong's roar followed by Godzilla's roar. Neither monster ends up destroying one another.

Wolfie
Originally posted by steverules
I have Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man. It's pretty good. I've enjoyed all the Wolf Man movies I've seen. It's available on the Wolf Man Legacy Collection. Really, only get that for The Wolf Man and FMTWM. Werewolf of London and She-Wolf of London are garbage.

MetalHeart
i like old vs movies (kong v godzilla, franenstein v wolfman) i hope they dont remake those

b-dan
Originally posted by -hh-

Kong destroyed Godzilla. Great movie. cant u by a diffrent version were one of htem wins my freind got the godzilla one hes way to cool i like him better than king kong

thomasgeorge
hey puppet master master vs demonic toys dvd on sale 28 dec for more go to www.play.com

eggmayo
I'll be first in line.

thomasgeorge
will you

BaronOBeefDip
Originally posted by b-dan
cant u by a diffrent version were one of htem wins my freind got the godzilla one hes way to cool i like him better than king kong

Well, in the original Japanese version, you hear King Kong's roar followed by Godzilla's roar. However, in the American dubbed version, you only hear King Kong's roar (To please the American fans into thinking that King Kong won). Otherwise, there is absolutely no difference between either version of the film.
At least, that's what I remember.

thomasgeorge
ok good point not

LizzyT123
I can't wait to see that new king kong movie, with Jack Black. Is that what you guys are talking about?

Wolfie
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
Well, in the original Japanese version, you hear King Kong's roar followed by Godzilla's roar. However, in the American dubbed version, you only hear King Kong's roar (To please the American fans into thinking that King Kong won). Otherwise, there is absolutely no difference between either version of the film.
At least, that's what I remember.
That's so lame.

jayy
Originally posted by Wolfie
That's so lame.

YUP.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

thomasgeorge
yup i think

LizzyT123
Happy Dance

Dance Banana Dance!

thomasgeorge
yeah dance

LizzyT123
lmao, glad someones as happy as me! smile

thomasgeorge
im happy as ever scince i met you

LizzyT123
wow...! thats real nice, lol

thomasgeorge
youre welcome beautiful

thomasgeorge
not i mean ugly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.