In order to get a super power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blood_Rayne
Would you go through extreme amounts of pain in order to get any superpower.(expect immortally)

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Would you go through extreme amounts of pain in order to get any superpower.(expect immortally)

Judging from your sig your into BDSM the marquis de sade would love this thread - Is it an offer laughing out loud

Blood_Rayne
Maybe wink

yahman
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Judging from your sig your into BDSM the marquis de sade would love this thread - Is it an offer laughing out loud

That is just pure dirt. laughing out loud

HigH ScholaR
that's whirly for you there

anyway define the emense amount of pain.........but yeah, as long as it doesn't have any long term or future negtive effects .

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
that's whirly for you there

anyway define the emense amount of pain.........but yeah, as long as it doesn't have any long term or future negtive effects .

I'm talking about having all of your skin removed (by me lol) and being throw into a pool of alcohol.

HigH ScholaR
that..is......just..............

erm well by you......then yeah

Blood_Rayne
I was just using that as an example I can think of a lot more painful things.

HigH ScholaR
oooooooooo, please tell i bet i can take it

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I'm talking about having all of your skin removed (by me lol) and being throw into a pool of alcohol.

sorry - I am kinky shifty but I am attached to my skin smile

Blood_Rayne
oooooooooo, please tell i bet i can take it

I could make you give Will Sasso a full body massage.

Hit and Run
Would the most painful experiences result in the best powers? Because I don't want to lose my skin for something like the ability to jump 3 stories high. Maybe for a healing factor, since I could just recover in a short amount of time afterwards.

HigH ScholaR
Hmmmmmmmm yeah i'll wash my hands after.......with soap

Mindship
Intense pleasure can be painful...but I think I could, um, handle it

Blood_Rayne
Hmmmmmmmm yeah i'll wash my hands after.......with soap

No you'll lick them clean.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Would the most painful experiences result in the best powers? Because I don't want to lose my skin for something like the ability to jump 3 stories high. Maybe for a healing factor, since I could just recover in a short amount of time afterwards.

Any power you want.

HigH ScholaR
lick them well only if you help

Scoobless
if it was only temporary pain with no lasting physical scars then i'd consider it......

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
if it was only temporary pain with no lasting physical scars then i'd consider it......

as you said at the massage parlour the other night smile

leonheartmm

if its nuthing like what gs is going through right now, id be willing to do it smile

Scoobless

they swore that was confidential

mad

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
they swore that was confidential

mad

laughing out loud smile

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if its nuthing like what gs is going through right now, id be willing to do it smile

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.