Why is it taking so long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strong_question
Can anyone tell me why it is taking so long for the makers to make the Harry Potter movies..by the time they finish. they are going to need a new actor to play Harrypotter right? I dont know why like after one comes out, it takes 2 years to come out with the next one. eek!

nick1811
try the harry potter forum, you'll get more replies there

Wolfie
And try more descriptive titles. There have been too many of these vague titles lately.

Strong_question
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Mandorallen
Link, and please dont spam Strong_question. we have an OTF for a reason.

silver_tears
No worries, reported already smile I was the first droolio

Strong_question
YEA THANKS FOR DOing that, but that doesnt answer my question

Sir Mist
Because its a movie! You've never watched behind the scenes of how they make movies? Pre production, production, post produciton, editing, music, marketing, IT DOESNT TAKE 5 MINS YOU KNOW!

Why dont you become a director, tell everyone to learn their lines off by heart in a day, tell your set designers to build a full scale castle in a weekend, get wardrobe to make clothes in an hour, get your sound directors to write and compose a full soundtrack overnight, get your special effects crew to go over the whole movie adding 3D effects in a few hours and sit back and edit the movie after lunch?

Ever done a school play? How long did it take to go from learning your lines, getting your props and doing dress rehearsals until you did the final thing? Try doing that for a 2 hour movie!

Honestly, you are plain stupid.

hpfan811
yeah, ur right but i also agree with strong question it always takes a long time, but 2 years???

Captain REX
It normally takes 2-4 years to make a movie. blink

Rapscallion
In my opinion they are churning out the movies way to fast. they should have waited until all the books came out first. then they could write the screen play for all seven movies, have one crazy long session of principal photography, and then start releasing the films as the finished the special effects and scored it. that way, they could spend much more time on each film,and still have one come out each year, like they did for the LOTR trilogy. They rushed the first two Harry Potters, and look at the result.

Strong_question
Originally posted by Captain REX
It normally takes 2-4 years to make a movie. blink It has only taken 1 year to make SAW2

Barker
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Because its a movie! You've never watched behind the scenes of how they make movies? Pre production, production, post produciton, editing, music, marketing, IT DOESNT TAKE 5 MINS YOU KNOW!

Why dont you become a director, tell everyone to learn their lines off by heart in a day, tell your set designers to build a full scale castle in a weekend, get wardrobe to make clothes in an hour, get your sound directors to write and compose a full soundtrack overnight, get your special effects crew to go over the whole movie adding 3D effects in a few hours and sit back and edit the movie after lunch?

Ever done a school play? How long did it take to go from learning your lines, getting your props and doing dress rehearsals until you did the final thing? Try doing that for a 2 hour movie!

Honestly, you are plain stupid.
raver

DarkC
Originally posted by Strong_question
It has only taken 1 year to make SAW2
And was SAW2 a movie with good special effects and music/lighting and good acting for a horror/thriller?

Strong_question
Originally posted by DarkC
And was SAW2 a movie with good special effects and music/lighting and good acting for a horror/thriller? YES SAW 2 was much more action than in SAW1 and both SAW movies have great twist in the movies and the director I thought made a great plan for the movie. It just keeps making the audience feel uncertain what going to happen. But you know this doesn't have any thing to do with my topic!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Strong_question
Can anyone tell me why it is taking so long for the makers to make the Harry Potter movies..by the time they finish. they are going to need a new actor to play Harrypotter right? I dont know why like after one comes out, it takes 2 years to come out with the next one. eek! The acters need a break. You don't want to overwork them and make them have no life.

TheSun
Originally posted by The Phantom
The acters need a break. You don't want to overwork them and make them have no life.
Actors.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
Actors. OMG! How did I make that mistake.... That one was a really bad typo for me. Thanks for the correction.

Strong_question
Just to let you know i am just counting the yeses and please try to put your vote in the first one of RON AND Hermonie, just try to choose the first one, the repeated was a mistake

Strong_question
Thanks for you comments!

Barker
14 months later.. fu

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
14 months later.. fu

Heaven Dancer
.........Before i resistered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.