song from saw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
whats the name of hte song in saw 1 when jigsaw gets up and locks the dude in the room and in saw 2 its when the dude is like cutting him self does anyone know what its called

adamrubin
hello zepp

adamrubin
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MDBPB6FNQY5C133JPAISX9G2S

MildPossession
That's a cool piece of music, only reason I bought the soundtrack/score cd. Glad to hear it was used again in Saw 2, be looking out when I watch it for how they used it with the scene.

Wolfie
It's the reason I got the soundtrack as well. I love that song and was very pleased when they reused it in the sequel.

b-dan
ya i cant get it outta my head

Wolfie
Whenever I play the song, I recite some of the words from the tape to my friends. Also, "Some people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore, GAME OVER!"

ThaSprout
That song creeps me out for some apparent reasons. Especially the ending of Saw. That was some pretty twisted shit..

b-dan
you should be the ending to saw 2 not gonna give anything away

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Wolfie
Whenever I play the song, I recite some of the words from the tape to my friends. Also, "Some people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore, GAME OVER!"

hahahaha. I end up doing that to alot of songs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.