WHY? About STARWARS 3 and the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strong_question
Why does Anakian kill the young kids and Why does Anakian bow to the Emperor or Chancelor after the chancelor kills Windo, why doesnt Anakian arrest him still?. Also Why didnt the movie not have Anakian fighting Windo and then the Chancelor killing Windo like in the game. Why didnt Anakian use electricity when he turned to the dark side?
ANother thing, why was Qugon-Jinn and Luke Skywalker, the only Jedi to have green lightsabers. One more question, is there going to be Starwars 7,8,9......and did you know that Luke Skywalker is the only JEDI MASTER at the end of #6? NOW take your time to answer these questions big grin I hope i am not asking to much, and Dont say, "Dont ask so many questions" wink

PS: "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!"

jollyjim311
Regarding the first few questions: did you see the movie?
Yoda also had a green lightsaber, did Kit? Alot of Jedi had green.
I hope 7,8, and 9 are not made, becuase they would ruin it.

Se7in
Anakin killed the Younglings because the Jedi and all remnants of their knowledge had to be either destroyed or in Sidious' possession.

Anakin trusts in the Chancellor and can't got back to the Jedi now that he has assisted in the murder of a Jedi Council Member.

Anakin couldn't beat Windu, Windu was leader of the PT Jedi Guardians and was a bit ahead of Anakin in skills with a lightsaber. The only way Anakin could've beat him was by a sneak attack.

Force lightning is a technique that must be learned, not one that is simply gained by going to the Dark Side. Sidious had no time to teach it to Anakin since they had to eradicate the Jedi as soon as possible.

Way more Jedi had green lightsabers. Yoda, Kit(as jollyjim311 said), Cin, Luminara, and numerous others.

There is no word, and probably isn't going to be, on any more Star Wars movies.

Luke was far from a Jedi Master at the end of ROTJ. He had completed no trials besides the Trial of the Flesh, and had hardly any skill with a lightsaber nor the Force.

Gryn Jabar
Lucas said he would do 12 in the beggining, then 9 after ANH. There's still hope. Oh, and for the questions: Watch the movie.

Strong_question
OHH yeah I forgot about YODA having the green lightaber. I forgot to write that in

Gryn Jabar
Why? Because Lucas wanted him to.

CobbleR
Shouldn't this be in the Episode 3 forum?

exanda kane
God dammit 6 epidodes has ruined Star Wars!!! What would 9 do!

Tangible God
SW was fine with the OT, but now that we see that GL has f*cked up some good shit which is the PT, then I believe a formal march on Skywalker Ranch should be arranged if GL decides to make his saga a chronicle.

Darth Takáta
u forget tht the game IS A GAME. Without tht stuff the game play wud be boring.

Gryn Jabar

Dirk Jade
Hey Does Joruus C'boath have no true merrit anymore? cause he was the emperor BEFORE palpatine right... There was no emperor before palpatine... so...789 would f**k everything.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Lucas said he would do 12 in the beggining, then 9 after ANH. There's still hope. Oh, and for the questions: Watch the movie.

No there isn't any hope, because he already ended the plot he had in mind.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
Hey Does Joruus C'boath have no true merrit anymore? cause he was the emperor BEFORE palpatine right... There was no emperor before palpatine... so...789 would f**k everything. The Empeor BEFORE Palpatine? He wasn't even Emperor AFTER Palpatine, Thrawn didn't even make that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.