I Just Went and Bought Two New Tires!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I just went out and bought Two new tires for my CAR!!!!!! eek! OMG! it handles so much better now! they even reinflated my front two tires for me! and they adjusted the suspension and alignment!!!!!!!!!eek!

Oh mY Frickin GAhd! its like an orgasm for my car!

Zatch
you sound like my dad when it comes to vehicles.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i love my car man...its like the one thing I would die for yes hell...im paying enough for it erm

Zatch
yeah I know what you are talking about. I am painting mine next week. 1000 friggen dollars I mean come on it is paint.

a1hsauce
woah! a G...where are you taking it?

Alpha Centauri
You CRAZY FOOL! YOU NEED FOUR TIRES, NOT TWO!

-AC

Zatch
Originally posted by a1hsauce
woah! a G...where are you taking it? Well it might be the type of paint. I am getting the type where it changes colors with the sun. Like it could be blue one moment then green the next. Pretty sweet but really expensive.

CrystallineFire
I just went out and bought Two new tires for my CAR!!!!!! eek! OMG! it handles so much better now! they even reinflated my front two tires for me! and they adjusted the suspension and alignment!!!!!!!!!eek!

I'm sure it is. smile

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You CRAZY FOOL! YOU NEED FOUR TIRES, NOT TWO!

-AC
Oh sh1t! so thats what those sparks were! lookaround

lol no, I know you need 4 but my back 2 were the only ones that were wearing out....

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Zatch
Well it might be the type of paint. I am getting the type where it changes colors with the sun. Like it could be blue one moment then green the next. Pretty sweet but really expensive.
ohhh i see....

Originally posted by CrystallineFire
I'm sure it is. smile
cry thank you

Zatch
also I have to get new interior as well. The driver doors has totally fallen off.

RedAlertv2
how does this thread need a poll?

a1hsauce
no expression

Solo
Very good job man, thumb up

a1hsauce
i saw jarhead last weekend....not bad

dark_angelz
laughing out loud what car is it!!??

RaeRox

great analogy allyn big grin

Inspectah Deck

Can you tip on Bo's Bo's?

French Tip
What kind of car do you have A1?

Storm
I voted for every option eek!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ken Kenobi
My car needs a new set of tires, new brakes, new paint job, new engine, new interior, new everything really. erm I'm getting rid of it in about a month though. big grin My other car is in the shop getting the number 6 cylinder repaired, then I'm going to get that one lookin' purty with a midnight blue paint job, possibly some new rims, and maybe even a body kit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.