X-Men, F4 and Namor vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay who wins

X-men
Professor X
Cyclops
Psylocke(current)
Storm
Rogue(current)
Emma Frost
Wolverine
Colossus

F4
Thing
Human Torch
Mr. Fantastic

Namor

VS

Wonder Woman
Flash
Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna

cheldon
there is no superman on your list, so i give it to the marvel characters.

Tony Stark
Yes right now it's a killing by the Marvel characters you need to add more DC...

DrDoom101
why isnt IW in your list?

DrDoom101
how r they gonna get MM though?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by cheldon
there is no superman on your list, so i give it to the marvel characters.

True but, WW and Plastic Man are both TP proof so I figured that along with Flash's godly speed, MM's selection of powers and Zatanna mumble jumbo they could pull it off.

LethalFemme
It seems pretty even to me but, since you don't see it that way I'll give DC Aquaman.

jrodslam
Zatanna beats them alone.

LethalFemme
any thing you'd like to add?

Blood_Rayne
X-Men, FF, and Namor defiantly take this one.

jrodslam
Originally posted by LethalFemme
any thing you'd like to add?

Nope.

Shes immune to telepathy. she stopped MM from reading the Leagues mind including her own.

4 words.

Enoyreve, Pots!
Enoyreve, Peels!

LethalFemme
good

Avalonofthewind
Xmen team loses horribly. They can all be KO'd before they even have a chance to think.

LethalFemme
seriously, you think so.

Metalmanx
Nope. Marvel still doesn't stand a chance. Because you did the only thing that ensures a DC victory. You put Flash on the team.

As long as there is no one of the other team who can match his speed and reflexes, the other team loses everytime.

Believe me, I want the Marvel team to win badly, but Flash makes that impossible. He could literally kill them all before any of them realized the others were dead.

I love Flash, just not against anyone who doesn't match his speed.

Now, if you threw Silver Surfer in there...then we'd have a fight on our hands.

But until then, Flash wins by himself.

LethalFemme
I'll add Gladiator to Marvel in exchange for Namor and give DC Cheetah.

Metalmanx
So now there are two Flash-speed characters on DC?

I mean, Gladiator does help against one, but two might prove two much for him to guard the others against.

LethalFemme
well you know

Wynndar
Lame

Creshosk
Plastic man is the only character that can't do it by himself. . .

Wait that sounded wrong. . .

jrodslam
^ Well i wouldnt go that far. I think Zatanna and maybe MM can do it by themselves. I only say MM considering people on this forum say his telepathy is more powerful than Prof.X's.

Even Flash would need to build the momentum to ko Namor, Thing, Colossus. That leaves a chance for someone to attack him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Well i wouldnt go that far. I think Zatanna and maybe MM can do it by themselves. I only say MM considering people on this forum say his telepathy is more powerful than Prof.X's.

Even Flash would need to build the momentum to ko Namor, Thing, Colossus. That leaves a chance for someone to attack him.

Yea, that time taken to gain momentum? A picosecond.

Seriously, that's all that takes. The Marvel team doesn't stand one chance against Flash if he attacks first.

And I've heard the same thing about MM, but I still doubt it. It's also very hard to compare Marvel characters to DC, but I feel that Professor X's might be a bit better. I mean, that's all he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.