Phantom of the Opera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~dorkerina~
I suppose this may be a little off topic, but hey, it is a musical. stick out tongue

And i kinda know from experience that a music section is the best place to catch a "phan". big grin

If you have complaints please direct me to a place where this will be more welcome. erm

Starting topic, how much of a phan are you?? eek!

MetalHeart
yes i love the Phantom! i saw 2 versions of the movie (original 1929 and the new one) and the Broadway show. it was rally good

*hides*

~dorkerina~
eek! another phan!!!! don't hide!! nooooooooooo! please don't go!!!!!! *sob*

MetalHeart
Shhh!! I have a rep for being a hardcore metal fan no one can ever know i like Phantom of the Opera

*runs into the catacombs*

Imaginary
There's a thread on this already...

~dorkerina~
one that is being updated and written in daily ?? if it's dead, why can't i start another one? show me there, i guess!

your secret is safe with me!

haha the organ music is kinda hard core.....

Imaginary
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342845&highlight=phantom+of+the+opera

~dorkerina~
show me this freakin thread!! and if it's dead why can't i start another one! is it a crime to have more than one thread on a topic as broad as phantom? erm

Imaginary
I just posted the link.

And that quote I posted, it was written by Deathblow, and he's the music forum mod. So whatever he says, goes.

~dorkerina~
ohhhh i didn't see that .... embarrasment

La Vierge
I don't care! Me and and my friend are HUGE FANS!!!!! We met cuz of Phantom! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING!

~dorkerina~
Phantom!!!!! *squee* do you like the movie or hate it? (you know it's like allways one or the other) I personally luuurved the movie! big grin big grin

Onitsu
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Phantom!!!!! *squee* do you like the movie or hate it? (you know it's like allways one or the other) I personally luuurved the movie! big grin big grin LOVE it forever! And hey, why cant there be a thread in the Movie's section too? I mean it IS a movie now and even though the concepts are the same there is still differences between the two, like placements of when the Chandiler drops.

PinstripePapaya
omfg, love the movie, love the show, love the music, love love LOVE emmy rossum...how much of a phan am i? :P

~dorkerina~
I lurve gerard butler! and emmy did a great job!

i just luf the movie! tis soooo sad!
i like how at the end there was the rose on the grave!
have any of you seen the deleted song! it was soo cute!

PinstripePapaya
what deleted song???? who is in it? is it from the original stage production or something they just made up entirely???

~dorkerina~
i think it's made up.... but it's good if you like the phantom, it's just him singing. it's on the special edition dvd. when you think really hard about it you can understand why it's not in the movie, but i think it's sweet just the same.

oh and if you have the special edition dvd you can go on the special features disk and go down untill a curl thing that lights up, it's a kinda funny hidden feature.

.Dance_Inside.
The Phantom of the Opera is my favourite musical of all time..I've seen the movie like 50,000 times, I have the CD from the movie, I have the tape of the stage production and I've only seen it once on boardway stage. It was amazing and my all time favourite song is 'The Point of no Return' best song ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.