Brawl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Every single available X-Man attacks the Jedi temple. The Jedi have 2 days notice of this, and have fortified their temple. Can they hold out?

Ianus
The jedi would get pwned.

Escape81
Lmao. I agree with Ianus. Professor Xavier simply shuts their minds down. Perhaps Yoda would break through, but can he alone withstand the power of the X-Men? And don't even get me started if Magneto arrives...

Se7in
Lemme see.

Storm creates a tornado that hits the Temple from the side.

Cyclops, while being carried by Archangel, blasts the outside of the Temple.

Gambit picks up random pieces of rubble and turns them into bombs, pelting the Temple with them.

Nightcrawler teleports throughout the building causing all sorts of Hell, sabatoging the building.

Psylocke wields two Psi-Blades and takes any Jedi stupid enough to come out of the Temple.

Jubilee assists her by creating huge bombs of pure energy to blow up at the entrance, thinning out any Jedi escaping.

Beast is also outside picking up vehicles and huge statues throwing them at Jedi.

Iceman freezes some Jedi as well.

Colossus picks up the statues in front of the Temple and throws them into the Temple (he has Class 100 power).

Banshee unleashes Sonic Waves stunning the more Jedi.

Havok blasts more Jedi.

Sunfire does the same.

Similar to Banshee, Dazzler uses light instead of sound to further incapacitated Jedi.

Bishop also shoots energy at anyone trying to exit the Temple.

Polaris, similar to Magneto, uses her ability to grab the Jedi's sabers from them and throw them into the wild yonder of Coruscant.

White Queen blasts them with telepathy and turns into a diamond and is thrown into the Jedi by Beast.

I left Xavier and Jean Grey because I don't know if telepathy will work on Jedi, but if so, more power to them.

I could go on, but I really would like to know the fortifications.

Atlantis001

Darth_Glentract
I agree with Atlantis, mind attacks won't work. I say Jedi win, but I remember what happened before with those X-men threads and don't really want to get caught up in it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.