Power Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB- 1138
Sidious using his mastery of the force and nothing else (no lightsabers) faces in a force/magic battle against Gandalf the White. The two will fight in the senate room where Yoda faced off with Sidious. They will be forbidden to use melee attacks and can only use force/magic. Who will win this battle?

Escape81
Bye bye Sidious. You don't (bleep) with Gandalf.

ESB- 1138
I agree. The two will use their lighting and it will collide and the two will struggle but in the end Gandalf's lighting would over power Sidious's and burn him up smile

Escape81
Why don't you make a thread where Sidious has a chance ? Perhaps I ought to go make a thread called 'Marka Ragnos' vs Dooku. Or Marka Ragnos vs Yoda.

Let's try a power battle between Dooku and Sidious.

ESB- 1138
Gandalf's power is great but don't over do it know. Sidious would chunck pods at Gandalf left and right and I'm sure the white wizard's wizard blast wouldn't be able to push those pods as fast as Sidious can throw them. Do not underestimate the Emperor

Escape81
I don't. Trust me. I rabidly defend Palpatine around here due to the low reputation he's received.

ESB- 1138
He doesn't get the credit he deserves. But I for one think that Sidious could put up a match against Gandalf who really haven't shown much power other then lighting, wizard blast, light, and the shield and spell he used against the Balrog.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
Sidious using his mastery of the force and nothing else (no lightsabers) faces in a force/magic battle against Gandalf the White. The two will fight in the senate room where Yoda faced off with Sidious. They will be forbidden to use melee attacks and can only use force/magic. Who will win this battle?

make it DE Sidious. itll be more of a fight.

ESB- 1138
Good idea. I forgot about DE Sidious for a sec.

DE Sidious vs. Gandalf the White

Borbarad
Gandalf is a half-god and he never used the full extend of his power. He's at least as powerful (if not more powerful) than Sauron himself (both are Maia). Gandalf can simply cast down the entire building on Sidious or obliterate him with a hand movement if he like to do that.

Darth_Glentract
Gandalf will defeat ROTS Sidious for sure. DE will take him though.

Escape81
Originally posted by Borbarad
Gandalf is a half-god and he never used the full extend of his power. He's at least as powerful (if not more powerful) than Sauron himself (both are Maia). Gandalf can simply cast down the entire building on Sidious or obliterate him with a hand movement if he like to do that.

Not when Sauron has the Ring. stick out tongue

Darth Traya
Gandalf wins away. He's literally a demi-god. He partially created the world. He still wins.

Veneficus
Gandalf wastes Sids DE or no.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Gandalf wins away. He's literally a demi-god. He partially created the world. He still wins.

Lesser god*.

Sidious gets smoked. This fight really isn't even fair. Gandalf the White has powers Sidious would cry to Buddha to get.

ESB- 1138
Can anyone prove me in any book that Gandalf has all these powers you speak of and Gandalf himself admits that Sauron is stronger then himself so don't start that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.