Cheetah VS. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

Draco69
Why I am not surprised you create a thread this innane...

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Draco69
Why I am not surprised you create a thread this innane...

laughing

You shouldn't be suprised Draco, you know me.

LethalFemme
This is creepy I just added these two to my thread.

Metalmanx
Gladiator.

Draco69
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
laughing

You shouldn't be suprised Draco, you know me.

ALOT if all your threads are incredibly one-sided and biased. But THIS is just beyond stupid. I'll write this off as a moment of temporary insanity. If you added someone like Captain Universe of M'onel THAN this would be a semblance of a battle...

Adam Warlock
ALOT if all your threads are incredibly one-sided and biased. But THIS is just beyond stupid. I'll write this off as a moment of temporary insanity. If you added someone like Captain Universe of M'onel THAN this would be a semblance of a battle...

big grin

Draco69
Originally posted by LethalFemme
This is creepy I just added these two to my thread.

Eh. All of sudden last week the Cheetah existed to people here. Alot of people just thought she was a Tigra or Catwoman rip-off....

LethalFemme
Eh. All of sudden last week the Cheetah existed to people here. Alot of people just thought she was a Tigra or Catwoman rip-off....

one word

clueless

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by LethalFemme
one word

clueless

Who me?

Nope.

That's why I put her up against an opponent worthy of her.

Draco69
She was referring to other people who didn't who know who Cheetah really was.

And Gladiator ain't in her playing field. Someone like Hercules or Iron Man would be a better choice.

Adam Warlock
She was referring to other people who didn't who know who Cheetah really was.

And Gladiator ain't in her playing field. Someone like Hercules or Iron Man would be a better choice.

But she took it to the Flash. The Flash who is supposed to be unbeatable and able to throw multiversal attacks as well as 1,000,000 imps within seconds... She also tore through a GL's constructs...

I assumed she was in his playing field. sad

Draco69
Gladiator can throw friggin planets. You KNOW this.

supremthor
But she took it to the Flash. The Flash who is supposed to be unbeatable and able to throw multiversal attacks as well as 1,000,000 imps within seconds... She also tore through a GL's constructs...

I assumed she was in his playing field. sad
dude ur sick What the f**k? or smokin' rolling on floor laughing

supremthor
somebody been smoking that purple

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by supremthor
dude ur sick What the f**k? or smokin' rolling on floor laughing

Tell that to Juntai. He brought up Flash's all powerful multiversal attacks. Cheetah did break through a GL's constructs. I think you need to rethink your words.

Oh, I don't smoke, that stuff kills.

Avalonofthewind
She could just "ask" Gambit to do it for her.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/gambit5.jpg

Adam Warlock
That blow would kill Cheetah. That was also PIS. A whole deck of kinetically charged cards? Right. Use some common sense for christ's sake. big grin

Adam Warlock
Oh, Gambit has also taken down Exiles Hypeion too. Killed him with a sword. Gambit has huge jobber aura as well.

Draco69
yes

Gladiator has the mystical ability to bestow anyone he faces with a jobber aura as well. no

Adam Warlock
yes

Gladiator has the mystical ability to bestow anyone he faces with a jobber aura as well. no

Yup. He bestowed it to Cannonball for a little while as well.

Wickerman
Tell that to Juntai. He brought up Flash's all powerful multiversal attacks. Cheetah did break through a GL's constructs. I think you need to rethink your words.

Oh, I don't smoke, that stuff kills.

One single lightspeed punch from zoom = equal to one of Superman's punches according to WW. So i wouldn't underestimate flash-like speed, especially when coupled with superhuman strength, a luxury that zoom doesn't have wink

~wickerman~

Darth_Erebus
Well, Gladiator did get punked by Tyrant. Oh...that's right, Tyrant would punk Cheetah too. Gladiator kills her.wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Well, Gladiator did get punked by Tyrant. Oh...that's right, Tyrant would punk Cheetah too. Gladiator kills her.wink

Gladiator also got punked by Black Bolt. And Cannonball wink And they wouldn't kill Cheetah most likely (though if BB keeps the same intensity of his powers as in HoM he's gonna be a beast).

~wickerman~

kgkg
Originally posted by Wickerman
Gladiator also got punked by Black Bolt. And Cannonball wink And they wouldn't kill Cheetah most likely (though if BB keeps the same intensity of his powers as in HoM he's gonna be a beast).

~wickerman~
BB will kill Cheetah faster than Gladiator

Wickerman
Originally posted by kgkg
BB will kill Cheetah faster than Gladiator

Don't know enough about her, but if she has superspeed of enough potency to beat the crap out of the flash, punches strong enough to harm Superman and WW and weapons that can cut through anything......then even with BB's incredible versatility......i dunno, i'd have to think about it erm

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
That blow would kill Cheetah. That was also PIS. A whole deck of kinetically charged cards? Right. Use some common sense for christ's sake. big grin

This is hilarious coming from you. big grin

ImmortalOne
Out of all the DC ripoffs (Hyperion, Sentry, Deadpool, Virute, Apollo, Midnighter, etc) Gladiator is the only one I respect, why ?? Because he has been punched, defeated, stunned, by people a lot weaker than him............ and his loyalness to Kree makes me proud..... He is strong, very strong indeed,

But Cheetah (according to what ive heard and read) is potentially UBER !!!

I dont know which to choose ??

DarkCrawler
Loyalness to Kree?

You mean Shi'ar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.