I'm sorry Fellas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so im talking with a friend of mine over instant messenger...its a pretty deep conversation, and i know our initial role is to shut the hell up and listen..but i was getting a slight vibe that she wanted help....embarrasment and so I started listing off ways to make the situation better....sad yah after about 10 minutes she kinda let me know not to do that...

im sorry guys...I just, im sorry, i messed up...im trying to fix it right now, but thinking hard before i type and asking the deeper question than the fix it question...wish me luck

Raven Guardia
um....

dark_angelz
that explains it.

Spearhead
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um....

well, I was thinking "erm", but that covers itstick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
a1.. who is that in your avvy?

I've asked this before but I missed the answer that time... if you gave one.. confused

embarrasment

dark_angelz
looks a lot like Jennifer Lopez.

a1hsauce
whats it mean when a girl completely changes the subject

Bun Bun
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so im talking with a friend of mine over instant messenger...its a pretty deep conversation, and i know our initial role is to shut the hell up and listen..but i was getting a slight vibe that she wanted help....embarrasment and so I started listing off ways to make the situation better....sad yah after about 10 minutes she kinda let me know not to do that...

im sorry guys...I just, im sorry, i messed up...im trying to fix it right now, but thinking hard before i type and asking the deeper question than the fix it question...wish me luck
laughing out loud i think i know!!!!!! HA! ...................naughty

Piggle Humsy

answer me dagnabbit! big grin

Bun Bun

laughing out loud means...... she is either hinting to u about something......... or dont wanna talk about the subject u were talking about

Oh and pi..... its just a random pik he found on the web.... ive asked him before to big grin

Kosta
I am so lost confused. can somebody explain to me whats going on? Please? confused

Spearhead
he said something...and something happened...messed

Bun Bun
^^ laughing out loud

kmcdude
youpi

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Oh and pi..... its just a random pik he found on the web.... ive asked him before to big grin

that's annoying... i thought one of them looked like mariah carey.. although I doubt it is... but not knowing will bug me forever! disgust

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord krondor
Master of Disguise

Kosta
Originally posted by Spearhead
he said something...and something happened...messed

Thank you Mr. Current Affairs stick out tongue laughing out loud

kmcdude
A witch is a thing that flies on a broomstick.

a1hsauce
myyyy you lot are supportive

Kosta
I would be supportive if I had any clue as to what was going on blink

lord krondor
If you were to put A1 in your cereal you would bleed from your anus for 6 days.

Alpha Centauri
Jeremy, aren't you the slightest bit worried that Kosta knows your real name is Jeremy Current-Affairs?

-AC

Kosta
He should be.... he should be shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.