anakin, obi-wan, yoda vs dooku and alot of others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
ok it's anakin, obi-wan, and yoda vs dooku 50 super battle droids 50 regular droids and 50 destroyers

the jedi just landed on ummmmmmmmmm hoth and dooku was waiting for them

my bad and all the jedi and dooku are ROTS

Illustrious
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
ok it's anakin, obi-wan, and yoda vs dooku 50 super battle droids 50 regular droids and 50 destroyers

the jedi just landed on ummmmmmmmmm hoth and dooku was waiting for them

my bad and all the jedi and dooku are ROTS

What ever happened to reading the rules?

Darth Traya
"Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Luke is Better the noobish?"

"No."

"I though not. It's not a tale the New Jawa Order would tell you. Darth Luke is Better was a Noob Lord so noobish and so idiotic, he could even keep the threads he loved from death. The only thing he was afraid of was losing his noobiness, which he did. His apprentice stabbed him whilst he was sleeping."

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

"Noobiness is a pathway to many things, some consider unnatural."

"Is it possible to learn it though?"

"Not from a person with common sense, a brain or anything from an including a single celled amoeba."

Luke Is Better
dude you are really cool using the same line from earlier on every thread
hahahahah
good one. i better stop being such a noob and wasted half of my life one this site and make fun of every single person on here to make myself feel better about not having a life, girl or any friends for that matter

Darth Traya
Ah, you have seen the light then! Good, good.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
dude you are really cool using the same line from earlier on every thread
hahahahah
good one. i better stop being such a noob and wasted half of my life one this site and make fun of every single person on here to make myself feel better about not having a life, girl or any friends for that matter

Ah, it is always the Noobs saying people waste their lifes on a Forum.

Then ask for a self-Ban, and get the hell off of these Forums if you don't waste you life, NOOB!

NOOB SLAYED!

Darth Faunus
*Sorgo's theme-song rolls as the slain noob's corpse is dropped into an acid pit*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.