HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Avengers and Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hulks Nemesis...... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

against the two most famous Superhero-Teams of all times....

can HULK KILLER HUMANOID handle those teams:

Avengers: Thor, Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Iron-Man, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Swordsman, Captain America, She-Hulk

Fantastic Four: Reed Richards, Susan Richards, Human Torch, Ben "The Thing"

i believe the two last man standing against HULK KILLER HUMANOID...would be... Herc and Thor...

but i dont know who wins.... HULK KILLER HUMANOID is horrifying strong

Wickerman
Originally posted by Betageuze
Hulks Nemesis...... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

against the two most famous Superhero-Teams of all times....

can HULK KILLER HUMANOID handle those teams:

Avengers: Thor, Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Iron-Man, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Swordsman, Captain America, She-Hulk

Fantastic Four: Reed Richards, Susan Richards, Human Torch, Ben "The Thing"

i believe the two last man standing against HULK KILLER HUMANOID...would be... Herc and Thor...

but i dont know who wins.... HULK KILLER HUMANOID is horrifying strong

Thor: strength + electricity = dead HKH. Vision: his blasts should technically either burn HKH to a crisp or shortcircuit his electrical brain. If not, he can't be harmed byHKH anyway. Hercules quite simply put pummels the guy into oblivion. Wonderman, same as Herc. Iron-man ..............pretty much any weapon in his enormous arsenal could take out HKH. Hawkeye: electrical tip arrows, Black Panther..do you even have to ask?, Swordsman (not sure), Cap America would find a way most likely. Something involving water and electricity prolly. She-Hulk pummels him into oblivion.

Pretty much each person on each team could take HKH out by themselves. So this is overkill

ps: just wanted to get a decent post in before the thread is closed big grin

~wickerman~

Betageuze
wickerman... you dont know what you talking about.... you are talking about the HULK KILLER HUMANOID
look at: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

not even the most in rage mindless hulk has had a chance against him.

you cannot harm the HULK KILLER HUMANOID .. he is class 100+ ...
perhaps the most powerful guy in Marvel ever... the guy with the most indurance (more than Juggernaut)

the combination of those avengers and FF perhaps have a chance to beat him..... but i would doubt this...

Swanky-Tuna
Could vision reach into his head and pull out his brain?

RAGE17
HKH is on a totally different league everyone knows it.......he is........just .........awesome....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Betageuze
wickerman... you dont know what you talking about.... you are talking about the HULK KILLER HUMANOID
look at: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

not even the most in rage mindless hulk has had a chance against him.

you cannot harm the HULK KILLER HUMANOID .. he is class 100+ ...
perhaps the most powerful guy in Marvel ever... the guy with the most indurance (more than Juggernaut)

the combination of those avengers and FF perhaps have a chance to beat him..... but i would doubt this...

Guess you didn't see this part: "It was vulnerable to electric shock, which could short circuit its central processing unit deep within its head."

And strength CAN probably hurt him. Hulk however isn't the brightest one out there. Therefore he just kept hitting HKH. Therefore, no effect. Had he been more imaginative with his strength i bet he could've subdued HKH without the use of electricity.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.