I will read this thread in about 12 hrs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Every single post,Make it worth me reading it......... evil face

ladygrim
no expression

Council#13
Huh?

Darth_Decimator
I love lamp ....

cruel jedi
im a lama who humps peoples legs no expression

Kosta
This is a post that is worth reading...

End of post.

cruel jedi
start of official post no expression end of official post

Council#13
Boring

Ms Flower
dance

Ken Kenobi
OMFG...you best be glad you don't live near me kmcdude, your threads make me want to rip out your spine and give you a vasectomy.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
OMFG...you best be glad you don't live near me kmcdude, your threads make me want to rip out your spine and give you a vasectomy. You are very nice. smile

Bun Bun
Luke smokin' a voice once told me that.... pigs will fly and you will get laid! wink

Clovie
OMFG...you best be glad you don't live near me kmcdude, your threads make me want to rip out your spine and give you a vasectomy. what is a vasectomy? eek!

coz it sounds familiar.. confused

Demarthl
a labotomy would be more suffice, but not before we mutilate every inch of his skin with pliers needles fire pokers branding irons and sledge hammers no expression

_Sanctuary_
this thread is kinda stupid...... pointless too....

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
a labotomy would be more suffice, but not before we mutilate every inch of his skin with pliers needles fire pokers branding irons and sledge hammers no expression that would be hurtful confused

Puddin Pop
Oom is a magical word? Is this worth reading yet?

MetalHeart
hahaha you read my useless post! wow u spent time reading this! think about all the things you can do if you weren't reading this! but i made you read this!

eggmayo
Stupidity is the root of all human evil.

Koala MeatPie
Grandpa says: Your as Dumb as a Muel And twice As Ugly.

kmcdude
OMFG...you best be glad you don't live near me kmcdude, your threads make me want to rip out your spine and give you a vasectomy.

smile Bring it,Mr Kenobi big grin

Anyway not quite what I was looking for but I thought I would give it a try laughing out loud

DarkC
Take the hint.

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
Take the hint.

confused I have

mysterio69
allright...here goes. did you know that to remove a tapeworm in your stomach, they keep you fully awake, leave a piece of food on your tongue, and wait for the worm to crawl up your esophagus and pull that b!tch out. that's f*ckin' gross.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.