The Hulk team vs Avengers,X-Men,FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hulk Team There all at about 44% anger and rising during the fight

Gray Hulk
She Hulk
Banner Hulk
Professor Hulk
Savage Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Maestro

X-Men
Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Colossus
Gambit

Avengers
Thor
Atlas
Vision
Iron Man
WonderMan

Fantastic Four
Mister Fantastic
Invisiable Woman
Thing
Human Torch

blackwarrior
Hell if you combined the 3 other teams into one they would battle to
beat Savage Hulk alone never mind the Hulk team.

golem370
bump

hulk=strength
Originally posted by blackwarrior
Hell if you combined the 3 other teams into one they would battle to
beat Savage Hulk alone never mind the Hulk team. dude has a point hulk team landslide only merged hulk would get hurt

cheap cabbage
Oh, I donno. Reed can usually pull something out of his ass. He's had to make anti-hulk devices before. Stands to reason he could bring along some of them. Iron man still has the hulkbuster. Thor could take down at least 1 or 2 of the weaker hulks. Hulk team murders them like helpless children 7/10, but the rest have a chance.

Tshern
You gotta be kidding me. Thor just teleports them to the sun and ends the fight.

Soujaboy
Thor creates a dimensional shift, and sends them to hel.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Tshern
You gotta be kidding me. Thor just teleports them to the sun and ends the fight.

Yeah, but thor can always just BFR slow people like the hulk. But Thor is dumber than a pile of rocks. Regular hulk already beat thor within an inch of his life.

Soujaboy
And Thor ended Hulks life with one arm

Tshern
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Yeah, but thor can always just BFR slow people like the hulk. But Thor is dumber than a pile of rocks. Regular hulk already beat thor within an inch of his life.

He's that damn dumb, but still he has used those abilities, has he not? That's kinda weird. Thor still has the ability to do it and since he is bloodlusted he'll just take them all out.

cheap cabbage
So I guess the argument is whether this is "in character" (senile thor) or full potential thor. If everyone is in character, then the hulks will probably beat them all to death. If every is using their brain, then the Hulks are too one dimensional to win. Reed would bring out some sort of uber-hulk-discombobulator machine and Thor would odin force/teleport/magic spell of doom...etc the hulks into some unpleseant place.

Tshern
Remember, when nothing else is mentioned, we are talking about the current power levels. That means Rune King Thor. Good luck for the Hulk battalion.

Dinalfos
Really, the only thread to the Hulks is Thor. The rest can be dealt with. Hell, Bannerless Nutrient Bath Hulk took on a lot of them at the same time.

magneto1992
Doom is also a danger, he can switch body with the most powerful hulk and that will give the Hulk team a Hell of a time. laughing out loud

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor creates a dimensional shift, and sends them to hel. oh yeah thts winnin thats such a copout 4 the all power full thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Soujaboy
And Thor ended Hulks life with one arm with magic an impalement yeah impalement freakin ridicoulos if the hulk vs glads match was PIS hulks death by impalement has to be wink

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Tshern
You gotta be kidding me. Thor just teleports them to the sun and ends the fight. why would u even insinuate that if i was thor an i had to teleport them somewhere it would hurt my pride but fightin all those hulks would probably end his immortal life so i guess he could it would be gay but hey he could do it

Soujaboy
He could beat them all down and kill them like he did Hulk and Thing.

Darth Martin
Trio takes this they have IM, THOR, Vision, RR, HT, IW, Wolvie, and SW.

ExtraMision5555
This is off subject but Dr. Doom got SS'es powers at one point right? how?

Darth Martin
He had prep made a gadget.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.