thanos, apocalypse, doomsday and darkseid vs full powered galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JirK
team thanos or galactus.

BobbyD
I'd going with Galactus. But, there is a slim chance that Apoc, Thanos, and Darkseid would be able to fuse their powers together and come up with some celestial tech that might possibly take Galactus down. Doomsday, IMO, is useless in this thread. Again, I'd go with Big G....99/100.

If nothing else, with all due respent to the thread, you're talking about cooperation between guys who don't what that word means.

JirK
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'd going with Galactus. But, there is a slim chance that Apoc, Thanos, and Darkseid would be able to fuse their powers together and come up with some celestial tech that might possibly take Galactus down. Doomsday, IMO, is useless in this thread. Again, I'd go with Big G....99/100.

If nothing else, with all due respent to the thread, you're talking about cooperation between guys who don't what that word means.

yes they do. apoc had to team up with his bitter enemy cable once and the x-men another time. darkseid and doomsday had to team up once and each have teamed up with superman. thanos i really dont know much about, but he is apparently one of the smartest tacticians. apoc is the master scientist and they would probly use him to battle big g. his size and strength could kill galactus if he lasts long enough. they can find a way to give him increased durability for a short time.

BobbyD
I stand corrected, Jirk.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.