I dont get paid enough for this!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
It is the middle of the clone wars as dooku is on the bridge of the Invisible Hand (the ship where anakin killed dooku) as dooku senses a disturbance in the force. He turns to see Durge blast open the door. Assaj Ventress and General Grievous jump in, lightsabers ignited. durge, Ventress, and the good general attack dooku as the sith ignites his crimson, curved blade.

Dush-khan Mabeo
The Master tools the apprentices.

DrDoom101
Dooku burns Durge and GG with Sith Lightning and manhandles Ventress.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Agreed

Darth Faunus
This fight has already been done.

Darth Avis
what? no way. well my title is better!!!! yes Okay lets say that lightsabers deflect force lightning (since we don't REALLY know). Durge is near immortal BTW.

ESB- 1138
Dooku would rape Assaj
Dooku would murder Durge
Dooku would crush Grievous into a cube

Darth Avis
this is a 3 on 1 though and how is dooku going to beat Durge?

ESB- 1138
Grievous defeated Durge and Dooku is far better then Grievous.

Darth Avis
that comic was bull. Ask faunus.

Alright people, that fight that MAKASHIMAN talks about like the Bible? It's bull. It's from Star Wars Tales for crying out loud. The books in which, in one story, Han and Chewie crash to Earth and are discovered by freakin' Indiana Jones! That series is just some assortment of made-up stories. Not Canon. So that never happened.

From asajj vs GG.

ESB- 1138
Then explain why Grievous was leader of the droid army and not Durge or Assaj

Darth Avis
Again From faunus.

Read Star Wars Visionaries, the last story there, for what is probably a more accurate version of how Grievous was appointed Commander.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
Then explain why Grievous was leader of the droid army and not Durge or Assaj

Grevious was a better tactician, but perhaps Durge would have defeated him in combat. Does NJO Luke control the Republic Fleet? No, Sien Sovv does,but Luke would waste him in a fight. This is the Republic, not the Sith.

The Creator
And yet SW.com states Grievous defeated Assajj and Durge.

Gryn Jabar
But not Dooku. What's the point of this? We know who wins, and only flaccid resistance remains.

Escape81
Actually, Labyrinth of Evil states plainly that Dooku was - at various times - hard pressed to defeat Grievous. If this is the case, Dooku would still probably win. But if you assume it's going to be that easy, lol...

Darth Avis
so dooku, without lightning can defeat some one who 1) is near immortal
2) nearly beat him on some occations 3) is as strong as the 4th or 3ed most powerful rots jedi (obi)

Ianus
I uh, don't see how Dooku could be hard pressed to fight Grievious if Obi-Wan could handle him.

The Creator
Like you said in the EU forum the action in the CW is overexaggerated, the story may be canon.

Escape81
Originally posted by Ianus
I uh, don't see how Dooku could be hard pressed to fight Grievious if Obi-Wan could handle him.

Which is a good point. I hate novelization and movie inconsistency. If only *I* directed Star Wars... *goes off in a dream sequence of Padme as a prostitute, with Yoda and Sidious as rival pimps, and Christopher Lee is a burly enforcer, and Anakin a male prostitute known as 'The Chosen One'.* Lmao.

Darth Avis
I uh, don't see how Dooku could be hard pressed to fight Grievious if Obi-Wan could handle him. Obi used form 3. that gave him a HUGE advantage and i am to lazy to say why.

Gryn Jabar
Too lazy to learn to spell as well.

Darth Avis
ohh woops held my hand on d and s is close to z on the keyboard. my bad! look it's gone!

The Creator
And isn't there a z in "lazy"?

Darth Avis
there is. look! stop mocking my spelling.

The Creator
Edited huh?

Darth Avis
no, Raz helped. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ianus
Eh, Makashi is the refinement of lightsaber to lightsaber fighting. This would give Dooku the edge since Grievious uses.... lightsabers.

Soresu is a defensive style that focuses on deflecting lightsaber blasts. Please note that Dooku pwns Obi-Wan like it's his job. Dooku > Obi-Wan > Grievious. I think that statement from LOE is pretty shaky, considering that I like Luceno and all, but it holds little merit. Dooku trained Grievious and he beat the guy who beat Grievious badly. This makes Dooku well above Grievious in saber combat. That's ignoring the obvious advantage of Force powers.

Gryn Jabar
The only point being contested is wether he'd be swamped in numbers. I don't think that would happen in this case. Dooku has shown in the past to be able to handle numbers (Obi and Ani).

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Darth Avis
that comic was bull. Ask faunus.

Alright people, that fight that MAKASHIMAN talks about like the Bible? It's bull. It's from Star Wars Tales for crying out loud. The books in which, in one story, Han and Chewie crash to Earth and are discovered by freakin' Indiana Jones! That series is just some assortment of made-up stories. Not Canon. So that never happened.

From asajj vs GG.

Nice to see what people say about me behind my back. If it says it on SW.com it's factual. My name is Reverend M@k@shi....

~RM~horse

Darth Avis
this was from a long time ago. nice to see you. SW.com uses all sources canon or not.

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Darth Avis
this was from a long time ago. nice to see you. SW.com uses all sources canon or not.

Nice to be back. But my point in case is that when SW.com says something in writing it's pretty much dry cement.

Darth Avis
give me a link.

Ianus
Eh, I would beg to differ. They've been inaccurate or exaggerated before. Not saying this is a case example, but to say that Starwars.com is a "dry cement" type source is ridiculous. It's hardly in-depth and accurate enough to consider for a one-stop source.

Darth Avis
thank you.

ReverendM@k@shi
Eh, I would beg to differ. They've been inaccurate or exaggerated before. Not saying this is a case example, but to say that Starwars.com is a "dry cement" type source is ridiculous. It's hardly in-depth and accurate enough to consider for a one-stop source.

Yes I know they put out BS but what other sites can be considered thruthful? Wiki?

Darth Avis
i like wiki. it's on my favorites. yes thumb up geek yes

Ianus
Originally posted by ReverendM@k@shi
Yes I know they put out BS but what other sites can be considered thruthful? Wiki?

The best source is a thorough, first hand one. This means researching the crap yourself, getting the movies, script copies, comics, etc. yourself.

Next best thing would be relying on websites like SW.com and Wikicities Star Wars (Which is a bit more accurate than normal Wikipedia entries). However, it's important to be able to separate the bias and the hyperbole from fact, which is why sources like these get twisted and abused by members here at KMC. If it supports their argument, people will run with one sentence and make it into an entire theory.

Kun-ni Habeo
Dooku would own teh learners

Dush-khan Mabeo
I say Dooku makes them look like evolutions litle joke

darthsith19
Dooku looses. In Labryinth of Evil it says somethimes he has to try hard to beat grievous alone. Adding in Asajj and Durge gives the 3 a clear victory. It may not be easy. But they have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.