Final Fantasy 7: Among the stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bellnala

DarkDethbringer
ugh do you have permission?

Jacobleo
can i join

At god
i want to join

Name:Jake

Job: super soldier

Weapon:Glam- a huge black colored blade that is used for killing the razor sharp edge makes more frightning then any weapon this blade is more heavier and more bigger then buster blade

Height:6'9"

Birth date:unknown
Birthplace: unknown

Blood Type:A

Materia: comet,fire, and lighting

Fox13
first off, its Buster SWORD

and second, WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS N00B?!

NBT x 20
(Does this have permission because if it does i want to join!)

MadMel
umm fox13 is right. after the game, cloud packed away all his swords, including his buster sword. in the events of the movie cloud used a sword that could split into 5. why the hell would he need braver when hes got a sick as sword like that?? and as of there are no demons in tha shinra house. and he cant burst into flame, coz he'd need materia to do that, and he has never used them since the game. and sephiroth's sword is not THE Masamune..just Masamune, and it disappeared when sephiroth karked it. need i go on??

Fox13
yes yes the person made too many mistakes ><

At god
And he doesnt use firega it's fire 3 and there is no ga after the spell just numbers And Cloud doesnt want musamune -_- I bet you didn't even beat the game

scarecrow088
this was a good idea but needs some work smile

Ushgarak
I don't think it ever had permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.