Most powerful speedster in Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman302
Who is your opinion is the most powerful speedster in DC?

Im going with the new kid flash.

GalacticStorm
Id still go with Wally. Why Kid Flash? Because of the memory thing?

superman302
Well that and also cause in one of the Teen Titans comics they had to fight against their future selfs and apparently Kid Flash when he gets older can steal someones speed by just looking at them.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by superman302
Well that and also cause in one of the Teen Titans comics they had to fight against their future selfs and apparently Kid Flash when he gets older can steal someones speed by just looking at them.

Wally can do that as well. He did that to Cheetah in their recent battle.

superman302
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wally can do that as well. He did that to Cheetah in their recent battle.

Nah he did it once cheetah touched him, I think he cant do it unless he touches the person.

Wickerman
Nah he did it once cheetah touched him, I think he cant do it unless he touches the person.

I think so as well. Also, where does Zoom fit in? Or is his displacement thing not considered speed?

~wickerman~

GalacticStorm

Well im not entirely clued up on his power so until i am whatever you say. wink

But the crux of the matter is that Kid Flash cant do that now. A future possible version of himself (possible because the futures not set in stone) Wally can do everything Kid Flash can do (except for the memory thing) and more plus to a greater degree. So right now id say Wallys certainly the most powerful speedster. But then thats just my opinion.

superman302
Originally posted by Wickerman
I think so as well. Also, where does Zoom fit in? Or is his displacement thing not considered speed?

~wickerman~

Hmmm i dunno i forgot about zoom i dont think he should be considered a speedster but he is definenly bad ass, exp in rogue wars.

superman302
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Well im not entirely clued up on his power so until i am whatever you say. wink

But the crux of the matter is that Kid Flash cant do that now. A future possible version of himself (possible because the futures not set in stone) Wally can do everything Kid Flash can do (except for the memory thing) and more plus to a greater degree. So right now id say Wallys certainly the most powerful speedster. But then thats just my opinion.

Right now Wally if the most powerful( if you dont include prof zoom) but kid flash definently has the most potential so we can just go on that for now.

The Ion
That's not true. Here he is absorbing a whole planet's energy.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2864/jla075455rb.jpg

Wally is definitely the strongest. There's no doubt about it.

superman302
Originally posted by The Ion
That's not true. Here he is absorbing a whole planet's energy.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2864/jla075455rb.jpg

Wally is definitely the strongest. There's no doubt about it.

whoops i forgot about that little incident, but i still believe that bart has the potential to become the strongest considering he can do everything flash can plus more.

The Ion
I agree with that. They seem to make each Flash better than the last. I wouldn't be surprised if Bart is the one who finally decides to fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.