Obi-Wan vs. Qui-Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Who do you think will win because dooku said that he would of turned Qui-Gon to the dark side and if he didn't get killed by Darth Maul, he would of become a darth and maybe he fought OB1 in ROTS instead of Anakin or maybe two on one and Obi-Wan could have Qui-Gon's old lightsaber.

But really I want to know who would win out of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn.
rolling on floor laughing

Darth Avis
well lets see

Tpm vs tpm= Qui gon
aotc vs tpm= i think obi but not sure
Rots vs tpm= this
obi is the bull

xyz jedi
what if qui-gon was in AOTC and ROTS and trained Ani

Dush-khan Mabeo
Where did you find that picture?By the way I agree.

The Creator
TPM vs. TPM= Qui-Gon
AOTC vs. TPM= Qui-Gon
ROTS vs. TPM= Obi-Wan

Dush-khan Mabeo
Obi in AOTC is a better dualist, but as for the Force, I don't no

ESB- 1138
If Qui-Gon didn't die I'm sure Dooku wouldn't have fallen to the darkside

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
Where did you find that picture?By the way I agree. Janus used it in one of glentracts threads

aquaman
hey i know that this isnt exactly the sports forum but nobodsy there is online and i live in the uk now and dont know the exact time a nba game starts so can you tell me if it satsrts at for example 10 pm what time that is in the uk.

overlord
Originally posted by aquaman
hey i know that this isnt exactly the sports forum but nobodsy there is online and i live in the uk now and dont know the exact time a nba game starts so can you tell me if it satsrts at for example 10 pm what time that is in the uk.

Use Forum jump to a sports forum or use Google instead of waiting here for someone to answer.

Dush-khan Mabeo
I think it's 5+ hours

Ianus
Uh...

TPM Obi versus TPM Qui-Gon... I'd say either way. Obi-Wan is skilled even at this point and much more agile then Qui-Gon. He also has a tighter defense. Unlike most people here, I rely on evidence and not hyperbole to determine this...

AOTC Obi-Wan can contend with and destroy Qui-Gon Jinn.

ROTS Obi-Wan would mutilate Qui with two attacks. He's just too fast at this point and his defense is tigher than a drum.

Gryn Jabar
TPM: I'd have to say Qui-Gon takes this, as he
A) Has more experiance
B) Could probably taunt Obi-Wan into giving up.

All others, Obi-Wan DESTROYS him.

Darth_Glentract
Qui-gon defeats TPM and AOTC, but ROTS knocks him down hard.

Dush-khan Mabeo
In TPM, Quai Gon is master of Ataru and Obi isn't, I think that gives him a great advantage

overlord
Originally posted by Dush-khan Mabeo
In TPM, Quai Gon is master of Ataru and Obi isn't, I think that gives him a great advantage
Nobody is denying Qui-Gon would destroy padawan Obi Wan.

Gryn Jabar
That's... quite a feat. Destroying your own student. Good job there Qui-Gon, 30 years of fighting experience and you can kill a padawan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.