Abomination (in his best days) vs. Thing (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
two of the most prominent opponents of the Hulk

in an one on one confrontation

i am speaking from a Abomination in his days, after the Galaxy-Master gave him his original strength back...... (as he served Galaxy Master, the Abomination has got his original power back... faced the Hulk.. and after a few good shots at the hulk, everybody believed , he has beaten the Hulk into dust again... but .. the angrier hulk gets... the stronger he becomes ... a fact... Thing has NOT)

Thing has the experience of many encounters with the Hulk

who wins this?

cheldon
i believe this has been done before and the majority sided with the thing because the thing has class 100 these days plus better fighting skills.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by cheldon
i believe this has been done before and the majority sided with the thing because the thing has class 100 these days plus better fighting skills.

You are correct.

big grin

golem370
Abomination who beat him to Durable and has to much Stamina Demi-Godlike on both.

sam_drugbringer
Why do you think Thing is class 100?

Ultimate Hulk43
Because he is.Some even say at maximum he can lift 400 tons in the new comics.

long pig
Abom 10/10

Thing is weaker, less durable, a bad fighter, has less stamina...yadayada, Thing loses.
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You are correct.

big grin
evil face
Hi tony.

Abortion
Abomination beats him. Thing is good, but he can't compete with Abominations Hulk-like strength and durability. He is simply outclassed.

olympian
Abomination in his best day was twice Hulk`s strenght.

He wins.

grey fox
Thing gets turned inot crazy paving.

Wickerman
Abomination wins. Less Heart, more physical attributes.

~wickerman~

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah,the A-Bomb wins but I disagree about the Thing being a bad fighter.

DrDoom101
Can't Abomination lift 150 tons? i got that from a member here on KMC. I dont know if its true.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by long pig
Abom 10/10

Thing is weaker, less durable, a bad fighter, has less stamina...yadayada, Thing loses.

evil face
Hi tony.

I agree with everything you said... Except just in the opposite of what you said...

smokin'
Hi lil' piggy...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by cheldon
i believe this has been done before and the majority sided with the thing because the thing has class 100 these days plus better fighting skills. Can somebody prove Thing can lift OVER 100 tons? Preferably from a official Marvel source.

I know he may have lifted things over that weight but alot of characters lift more than they their bios says.

Abortion
Abomination can lift WAY more than 150 tons. Savage Hulk starts off at least as strong as Thing, probably stronger, and if Hulk didn't get any stronger from there, Abomination would make him his dog.

All of those are true except Thing is a great fighter. He has lots of experience and is used to fighting people that outclass him physically.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Abortion
Abomination can lift WAY more than 150 tons. Savage Hulk starts off at least as strong as Thing, probably stronger, and if Hulk didn't get any stronger from there, Abomination would make him his dog.

All of those are true except Thing is a great fighter. He has lots of experience and is used to fighting people that outclass him physically.

His greatest power IMO is that he won't quit. But when faced with a superior opponent, he can be put down. What i'm wondering now is whether the most powerful Abomination's been was more powerful than Sasquatch when he had that fight with Thing.

~wickerman~

DrDoom101
abomination has my vote.

grey fox
Thing has superhuman 'heart' , kinda like rocky . But just the same he'll get his 'heart' ripped out and then stuffed down his throat.

Maestro
I read recently in a marvel handbook that abominations base strength is 200 tons, that's why at the beginning of his fights with Hulk he always has the upper hand until you know what happens.

Thing loses........badly.

havok90
abomb

scotsmn
Abomination base strength is 200tons. It doesn't go up like Hulk's does but 200 tons is nothing to sneeze at. He also has a decent healing factor and very high durability.

Thing's only advantage is fighting ability, which is also a very important stat.

This would be a very good fight, and the winner would be very exhausted at the end.

Abomination 6-7/10

guy222
bommie

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Maestro
I read recently in a marvel handbook that abominations base strength is 200 tons, that's why at the beginning of his fights with Hulk he always has the upper hand until you know what happens.

Thing loses........badly.

No you didn't.

CaptainStoic
Abomination would cut the bacon off his back.

janus77
Abomination wins.

Endrict Nuul
A-bomb wins, no contest.

Bouboumaster
Abobination take a arm of Thing and beat the shit of him with.

guy222
emil or rick stomp ben

Knowsbleed33
Abomb at any level destroys Ben.

psycho gundam
abomination would win quite handily.

it's being mentioned that hulk throughout most of his career has been holding back a lot of power, that seems to be true since his best showings shatter "a fight with the thing".

abomination has beaten the hulk of old whereas thing only managed to stalemate him until something interrupted the fight.

Soljer
Thing gets stomped into the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.