Power Team vs. Energy Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
a fight ... between powerhouses .... and a selected group of members, who can offer great strenght too.... even if this is not in terms of physical power....

The "Power" Team:
Savage Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Thor
Hercules
Wonderman
Thing
Sasquatch
Colossus
Powerman Luke Cage
She-Hulk

The "Energy" Team:
Human Torch
Vision
Captain Marvel
Wanda
Invisible Woman
Reed Richards
Storm
Rogue
Cyclops
Beast
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Gambit
Magneto
Professor X
Captain America
Spiderman

armandovalles
which Captain Marvel is that? Genis or Billy Batson?

jrodslam
Why is Reed, Beast, Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman and Nightcrawler on the energy team? They shoot nor dispurse any energy whatsoever.

They all should be taken out, and Silver Surfer, Quasar should be put in instead.

Wickerman
DOes it matter? It's way overkill anyway. The energy team wins.

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wickerman
DOes it matter? It's way overkill anyway. The energy team wins.

~wickerman~

Is it? How so? Iceman got his powers taken away. Mags cant effect Juggs. Is it classic or current Wanda? Storn cant beat Thor. Torch woujld be useless. The telepath wont work on Juggy and they have noone strong enough to get the helmet off imo.

Whos gonna beat Classic Juggs or Thor?

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is it? How so? Iceman got his powers taken away. Mags cant effect Juggs. Is it classic or current Wanda? Storn cant beat Thor. Torch woujld be useless. The telepath wont work on Juggy and they have noone strong enough to get the helmet off imo.

IW could remove the helmet

Torch is never useless... he could give half the strength team heatstroke

Storm can't beat Thor... but she can keep the majority of the strength team pinned down with hurricane winds & tornadoes

Richards alone could suffocate a few of the guys on the strength team

Rogue has taken out Thing before, so she can steal his powers then take Sasquatch's on top of that, knocking him out as well... she's also stolen Thor's strength before as well... all that power and she could KO Hulk

Wonderman could be a problem... but i think Xavier can handle him... and Vision has put up good showings against him in the past

"Energy" team would win

Wickerman

Prof. X can instantly take out Hulk, Hercules, Thing, Sasquatch, Colossus, Cage and She-Hulk.

Then it's a matter of them all vs. Juggs and Thor. You're telling me Thor won't go down to a combined Microwave beams + supernova + Equivalent of a supernova coming from Rogue + Stuff being thrown at him by Magneto + Xavier's TP?

Mjolnir can't even penetrate Magneto's magnetic field for God's sake.

As for the Juggernaut, unless it's a deathmatch, burrying him under a mountain usually seems to work pretty well. He'll dig out eventually, sure, but i'm assuming there should be some sort of time limit.

Also, you'll notice i didn't say one thing about Nightcrawler teleporting heads off people like some say he could (though i've never seen him do it).

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
IW could remove the helmet

She can? She ever done it before?

Torch is never useless... he could give half the strength team heatstroke

Hulk, Thor, Juggernaut, She-Hulk and Colossus(depending on the temp) would all take it or recover from it. Torch can make it too hot or he'll take members of his team out as well. Someone would fly/jump up and thunderclap his ass imo.

Storm can't beat Thor... but she can keep the majority of the strength team pinned down with hurricane winds & tornados

Who? It was said that she did it to Emma who is max 50cl. Everyone on the team is over 80cl except Cage.

Richards alone could suffocate a few of the guys on the strength team

Or get tied in a knot.

Rogue has taken out Thing before, so she can steal his powers then take Sasquatch's on top of that, knocking him out as well... she's also stolen Thor's strength before as well... all that power and she could KO Hulk

It could happen.

Wonderman could be a problem... but i think Xavier can handle him... and Vision has put up good showings against him in the past

Its all a matter of chance. Im sure Prof.X and Vizh would be one of the first to go. But anything is possible.

I still cant decide on a victor.

Wickerman
Im sure Prof.X and Vizh would be one of the first to go. But anything is possible.

I still cant decide on a victor.

Prof. X alone could take out most of the power team in one single mindsweep. Vision can go intangible, and take care of the rest of them. They're most likely the ones that are most important on the energy team, together with Rogue and Magneto.

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wickerman
Prof. X alone could take out most of the power team in one single mindsweep. Vision can go intangible, and take care of the rest of them. They're most likely the ones that are most important on the energy team, together with Rogue and Magneto.

~wickerman~

I guess i can buy that. smile

Ethereal
depends on who gets the first good shot

juggernaut, thor and wonderman are the main problems

the energy team beats down most of the members (sasquatch, thing, she-hulk, powerman luke cage) leaving the strongest..

likewise, cyclops, beast, gambit & wolverine are out quick as well..

i give it to energy team: with the hardest part strategizing a way to take out juggs and thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.