What's this world coming to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetalHeart
Just look at this!

Another shitty pop band, thinking they're rock, released a shitty album. And it got a 4.9 out of 5 stars!! What happened to the times when people listned to In Flames, Slayer, Nile, and Unearth??
(if ur gonna say 'Nile is a river in Egypt, you're my new worst enemy)

eggmayo
The Nile is a river in Egypt, but Nile are that kickass band who released Black Seeds of Vengeance.

_Sanctuary_
AAAAAAAAH! The pain! The pain! My ears... Jeez, that is not rock

MetalHeart
Originally posted by eggmayo
The Nile is a river in Egypt, but Nile are that kickass band who released Black Seeds of Vengeance.

and Amongst The Catacombs Of Nephren-Ka

JenR1215
to an end...

Alpha Centauri
There was never a time when "people" listened to Nile and Slayer etc.

-AC

eggmayo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There was never a time when "people" listened to Nile and Slayer etc.

-AC
Thats unfair, look at the 80's.
There were even worse bands then.

Alpha Centauri
I was making a point that Nile and Slayer have never been bands that people, as a general collective, have been into.

He said "What happened to the times when people listned to In Flames, Slayer, Nile, and Unearth??"

There was never such a time when these bands were publically and commonly liked.

I don't particularly like Unearth or In Flames, I do like Nile and Slayer.

-AC

StinkFist462
is there really a point to this thread?

i think we all know that shitty bands on mtv are shitty.

barbarossa
*Smashes speakers* That was horrendous.

MetalHeart
my bf knows im into hardcore metal and he got me the cd as a joke, we listend to it in his car, then stomped all over it hahaha (the cd not the car lol)

Otaku
Originally posted by MetalHeart
my bf knows im into hardcore metal and he got me the cd as a joke, we listend to it in his car, then stomped all over it hahaha (the cd not the car lol)

I thought you liked Black Metal confused

A bunch of guys with make up on in skimpy SM outfits or even dresses doesn't sound that HardCore to me...

Imaginary
Originally posted by MetalHeart
Just look at this!

Another shitty pop band, thinking they're rock, released a shitty album. And it got a 4.9 out of 5 stars!! What happened to the times when people listned to In Flames, Slayer, Nile, and Unearth??
(if ur gonna say 'Nile is a river in Egypt, you're my new worst enemy)

Eww erm That really sucked.

nick1811
i just read one of the reviews someone gave on it, and they said that it was ok to like them just because they play there own instruments, i mean, most bands do, just because they play there own instruments doesnt mean there good...

Gregory
They're okay. Probably not much worse than most of the stuff out there.

MetalHeart
Originally posted by Otaku
I thought you liked Black Metal confused

A bunch of guys with make up on in skimpy SM outfits or even dresses doesn't sound that HardCore to me...

i like black/dearh/hardcore/thrash/gothic/power metal...basically i like all kinds of metal (except nu metal. but i like Slipknot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.