Vitali Klitchko retires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

jaden101
good riddance...he was pish....the heavyweight division is a total farce at the moment as there isnt a single good boxer in it

the only person i can see coming up through the rankings is Roman Greenberg who is currently 20-0-0 with 14 knockouts and he's only 21 years old...unlike the the overhyped Audley Harrison who is 19-0-0 with 14 knockouts but is 34 years old

forumcrew
the heavyweights are all pretty bad but viatli was pretty decent. he had i beleive 2 surgerys this wasnt a cop out for him, he simply did not want to fight anymore if he wasnt in good condition and he was going to need a long time to recover from surgery so he did the fair thing by retiring and not delaying other fighters from their chance. I doubt he is retired though. I could see him coming back once he is fully rehabed

StyleTime
Originally posted by jaden101
the heavyweight division is a total farce at the moment as there isnt a single good boxer in it

Quoted for absolute truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.