PC Supes & PC Darkseid vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Galactus & all of his heralds, past & present.

armandovalles
Galactus & his heralds destroy Supes and Darkseid.

Wow, come to think of it tho, i think this would be a good fight, since u said ALL heralds, that includes the Kryptonian. So the Kryptonian vs Pre-Crisis Superman? that would be awesome, but i give it to the Kryptonian.

And as powerful as Pre-Crisis Darkseid is, i doubt he can match Galactus and all his heralds including the Destroyer. That would be cool tho if the Omega Beams and the Destroyer's disentegrator beam hit.

Darth_Erebus
Well, according to Kirby PC Darkseid and Galactus are equal. That would leave PC Supes against

Asgardian Destroyer
Morg, enhanced
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Terrax
Firelord
Air Walker
Nova,

and yes, kryptonian.

PC Supes goes down, then the Heralds shift the balance to Galactus.

Still, I'm just waiting for some stupid idiot to say PC Supes could kill all the heralds by sneezing. Bulls**t.

ZephroCarnelian
Well I'M not gonna say that, lol! wink

He could take on: Morg, Syrfer etc etc by himself.

But The Asgardian Destroyer has a chance at beating him all by itself.

It's bloody MAGIC!!! lol. big grin

Superherovandal
He seals them in another dimension and/or Insta-History Punches them as I heard you say Zephro

ZephroCarnelian
He can't do it to all of them at the same time.

Several of his foes will be travelling at lightspeed or more.

Even if all the heralds can do is distract him momentarily, it's enough for the Destroyer to Disintegrate him.

BobbyD
Hey, Darth.....

Ahhhh-CHOOOOOO! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.