Avast!! Oi b' tell'n ye bouts th' POTC2 premiere ye scallywags!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underablackflag
Oi b' tell'n ye tides ago bouts th' POTC2 premiere in a post here on this ship "FO RUM"!
Id t' b' ats Disneyland in SoCal!
Blast!! ARRRRRR ye t' poor t' b' pay'n attention Mateys???
Here b' th' link... miceage.com/allutz/al110805a.htm
It b' speak'n o' the POTC ride changes an th' premiere info b' ats th' bott'm o' th' tale...
FYI...tis b th' second time oi b' hear'n this bits o' info... the otha buccaneer site woz hav'n words directly from ol' Gore himself...
Drink up me 'earties an' b' ready t' set o' course fer th' city o' angels...AN PIRATES!!! HUZZAH!!! pirate2

(miceage.com/allutz/al110805a.htm)

underablackflag
T' som o' ye squidlins' dis bit o' info b' th' same as treasures o' gold...
Alas, ettigut seems t' b' elud'n most humble pirates ...on this ship "FO RUM" -NOT t' b' offend'n ...
So, Ois be say'n YE VERY WELCOME fer th' bit o' info oi provided t' ye! Hopes it b' t' som use to' ye...! Oi b' sett'n sail now...Good luck t' ye Mateys! pirate2

«§hõnknêss»
Theres is already a thread on POTC 2 Premiere no expression

Lady_Wonka
actually there is about five..actually three now

its_all_good
yeah...why does everyone keep opening up threads about it?!?!

choosewisely
and why cant uabf write normal?

^^[leane]
yep .. i dindnt get a word he was sayin... in fact i didnt tried too ...

underablackflag
Hmmm, for a entire forum dedicated to POTC..and the upcoming sequels It's hard to believe that "ye nots know how t' speak PIRATE, aye? Tsk, tsk...an what would ol' Captain Jack say???
pirate

And FYI, ("For Your Information", just in case you could'nt figure that out...either)
...I'm NOT a dude, just a woman looking to meet other fellow POTC fans, swap info, and perhaps invite some locals to a POTC2 bash planned near the release this summer in SF.
Alas, ye seems like a hostil' group o' scurvey dawgs! whip

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

«§hõnknêss»
Yeah yeah...ye can speak bloody scallywag...but when you speak it non-stop turning neraly everyword into blibberish it gets a bit confusing in long paragraphs. Okiez....normally us folk leave the ye 'n' aye's 2 the Piarte Party thread... drunk

underablackflag

underablackflag

«§hõnknêss»
No need to get baitchy. I was just saying why we don't all blabber in pirate talk...jeez. no expression

underablackflag
Ahoy!
Here's a place to check out (sorry I can't link it....) for more
info on the premiere AND the POTC ride changes.

Omeon.com
Go to NEWS & FEATURES
Go to the ELVIS in the Building" story
At the bottom of the page see "A SPARROW BY ANY OTHER NAME..."
pirate

pirate_fan4life
I couldnt find it! sad

«§hõnknêss»
same here

Mønkey
neither i cant follow directions no

underablackflag
Sorry 'bout that Mates...here b' th' link...
http://obe-mediaone.com/pages/news%26features/n%26f_11-29-05.html

I was'nt at home when I found the link to the story thats WHY I could not link it yesterdaypirate2

choosewisely
aint it more easy to type an e instead of a ' ?

underablackflag
And your point???

potcfan_forever
why cant we all just get along...

bordom
Originally posted by choosewisely
and why cant uabf write normal?
that's what I was wondering erm

underablackflag
censored mad

So don't ye b worry'n ye scumbucket... I've jumped ship! Find someone else to find fault w/! I thought this forum was suppose to be fun and to share info re: POTC, DMC, and UCW...(and I bet you don't know WHAT that last one is all about..HA!)...and NOT make remarks about "me pirate speak." I feel I've shared some pretty good inside info with you...people, AND so far, I've found it to be...very unfriendly "abouts these waters." yucky

pirate_fan4life
ok, I'm gonna take a guess here that UCW means Uncharted Waters...am i right?

underablackflag
VERY GOOD MATEY! There are tru POTC fans about! Not just the general mishmash o' teenyboppers, Aye? NO OFFENSE Mates! wink
Check out the DMC website...that b' if ye haven't already!
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/

pirate_fan4life
sweet!

bordom
wow that was crazy insane for me to actually understand that haha stick out tongue

«§hõnknêss»
Originally posted by potcfan_forever
why cant we all just get along...

good question laughing

imac
I'm going to the premier in July and I'm pretty sure it's in orlando. Anyway, I'm luckier than ya'll.

Arg!

tinkerbell668
well there is probably going to be premires all over...but the official WORLD premire is most likely in Anehiem, CA

lioness_haze
blowup
omg johnny depp is nice

Mådness
World Premire?

eek!

*dashs off to get popcorn and a good seat*

jessigem
ditto ^
i can speak pirate
avast maties!
see?!

tinkerbell668
arrrg i think i'm going to write to Oprah and ask to go see the world premire and meet Johnny Depp! hahahahah laughing wish me luck!!!!

skafiadon
I am going to see this. I will dress up as Jack. People will stop and stare. Because I resemble a star.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can get my grubby mits on a wig? Oh, and not just any wig, but the sort of wig I can wear to a premeire of a wonderful movie such as this. One that resembles the one and only captain Jack Sparrow.

choosewisely
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.