Yu-gi-oh Gx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoko-sama
its new and..............well its new

powerfulone1987
I like it. And it's convenient since I am not able to watch the other Yugioh right now.

is it comprehensible.....

spencerspider
it is nowehre near as good as normal yu-gi-oh, not really any bad guys trying to destroy earth or anything, but its a nice little show i guess, but i miss people like yugi, kaiba marik, bakura etc. its just not as good

sailormoon
I like it. I like Jaden!! And Zane's hot!!! That weird guy with the make-up gets on my nerves though.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by spencerspider
it is nowehre near as good as normal yu-gi-oh, not really any bad guys trying to destroy earth or anything, but its a nice little show i guess, but i miss people like yugi, kaiba marik, bakura etc. its just not as good

You can still see the original series of Yu-Gi-Oh! on Kids WB every Saturday morning.
I can't because our new dish on demand has no WB. sad
This is it's last season too so that's also extra bad for me. I'm missing the last of Yu-Gi-Oh!! miffed

I like that Yu-Gi-Oh! GX has a lighter mood and nothing serious is going on. It's a nice little welcome break from the original and I also like that Jaden is less serious and into "The Heart of the Cards". I like it in the original but it's never bad to get something different, this is a new show after all so I like the changes. And Jaden is never "oh no, if he draws Bubbleman, I'll lose the duel and get an "F", and be shipped off back home.......fades out..................."commercial". All to common in the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.

He's never in distress and is always in a good mood about the duel no matter what's going on in the duel. So I like this show.
I'm not saying either Yu-Gi-Oh! is better, I just like them both in their own rights. They are really different.

Did any of yall see the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX with Yugi in it?

spencerspider
I saw it, they neevr showed his face, which makes no sense becaue I know how Yu-gi-oh! ends, and you will see why having him there makes no sense, especially not even gonna show his face, the last season of the original was ok not the best but it was ok, I have seen them all so i know what happens trust me. anyway yea it is alot nicer and no heart of the cards crap, but i like evil people trying to take over world.

powerfulone1987
Don't give things away. And even if you do know how it ends, whatever the outcome I don't see why "it wouldn't make any sense".

spencerspider
u say that alot i have noticed

b-dan
i saw an episode were Bakura comes back and Yu-gi-oh fights him it was on WB

powerfulone1987
When you say come back, what do you mean?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by spencerspider
u say that alot i have noticed
very perceptive.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

b-dan
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
When you say come back, what do you mean?

is it comprehensible..... Barake retunres to get Yugi thats what i ment by comes back

Snape>Dumbledor
Edit.

Susan-Storm
Ahem do you even read the Rules !

Snape>Dumbledor

sailormoon
Oh my gosh what the **** is going on?!

powerfulone1987
Nobody knows but Snape>Dumbledore.

Snape>Dumbledor
"Now you have gone and done the worst thing in your whole life....."

OH EM GEE UR 18??? TAHT MAEKS YOO LEET!!! U MUZT B WINNAR OF TEH FORUMZEZ!!!???!seven

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Susan-Storm
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/15p1.gifBlah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

CodeLyokoFan
ITS A GOOD SHOW smile

Shwartz
The animation is different from the original, but it still is a cool show. I think that it is kind of funny at some moments. I like some of the newer monsters too.

konte66
i like it but old yugioh is better and i have been missing the last season so plz send me a message so i can ketchup plzzzz

powerfulone1987
I've sadly been missing the last season two and I'm ticked about that.
But at least I get to watch this show to make up for it a bit.
Did anyone see the show yesterday and today where Jaden's battling the boy pretending to be Yugioh.

It kind of seemed interesting to me how rare and famous Yugioh's cards are in this series when in the last series they didn't get such a big whoop. Now it's like in this season, those cards aren't accessible anywhere. That's the way they make it seem with the people getting all googly eyes over "Swords of Revealing Light".
I hadn't even realized how many, if not all of the cards from the original Yugioh show aren't used in this series at all.
And the way they worked the battle between jaden and the yugioh imposter really glamoured up how good Yugioh's deck was. It seemed like it was unstoppable. And yeah I know Yugioh almost never lost in the original season, but it didn't seem so invincible in the original yugioh series, he was always struggling at one point and talking about the heart of the cards.
I was kind of getting scared when the imposter started talking about the heart of the cards and then Jaden started talking about it also. I hope that after this that Jaden doesn't start talking about the heart of the cards.
No offense but this is a new series and I want to leave all of that in the original.

CodeLyokoFan
YEAH I SEEN YUGIOHGX AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.