Gogeto vs. Vegeto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolf biologist
Who would win this ultimate battle? Both will be ss2. I think that vegeto will win because the earing fusion is stronger then the fusion dance and is permanent. Also in the fusion dance for gogeto the two people have to have equal power levels so goku would have to decrease his power level to that of vegeta's making gogeto weaker. But for the earing fusions vegeta and goku are at max power.

wolf biologist
But in gogeto's defense he is said to have the best attack in whole univrese the big bang kamehameha. Also when gogeto was made he was born super saiyan which vegeto was not, and it seems to me that super saiyan 4 gogeto is really a different saiyan stage because insted of black hair he had red and instead of red fur he had brown. I think he was so strong he hit another stage. But I don't know what do you guys htink?

ESB- 1138
Gogeto is actually stronger because the dance results in more power then the earings. Gogeto would win this.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by ESB- 1138
Gogeto is actually stronger because the dance results in more power then the earings. Gogeto would win this.

They said the earings are stronger than the dance...elder kai said it.

wolf biologist
yeah the earings are a stronger fusion then the fusion dance. But who do you guys think would win it?

TwisterGameX
The stronger one...

wolf biologist
Which is?

ESB- 1138
I could have sworn I read somewhere that the dance was stronger. I guess I'm wrong or been misinformed

dvampire
Ring whould win because they are able to stay in fuse forever, Gogeta only last for 30 minutes. smile

ESB- 1138
Big Bang Kamahamaha!

FinalSepharim
wouldn't that be sick of Vegetto went super4? lol... it'd probobly blow up the planet from just the transformation.

TPinaPimp

Illustrious
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
They said the earings are stronger than the dance...elder kai said it.

Notice how you don't say, "zOMG & witch char coms frum a vid games?!" Wow, still bitter and a fanboy, I guess.

This match is speculative like nothing else.

stunna1773
i dunno i think i will have to do this battle on the new budakai game

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious
Notice how you don't say, "zOMG & witch char coms frum a vid games?!" Wow, still bitter and a fanboy, I guess.

This match is speculative like nothing else.

Why are you still up my ass..you even come in here just to open your mouth and you call me bitter ?

Illustrious
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Why are you still up my ass..you even come in here just to open your mouth and you call me bitter ?

Stop posting BS and learn to speak intelligibly if you want anything otherwise.

This thread is a living memento to your hypocrisy.

Ianus
lmao

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6658/215yg.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.