Worthless Worm: Peter Pettegrew Anti-Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond~Kisses
What kind of a friend goes and gives up their supposed friend's hinding place? What kind of a truthful, good, honerable person goes and helps Voldermort rise?! Who begs for mercy, truthfully and desperately, then escapes and flees to Voldermort after years of hiding? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?!
Wormtail is officially my most hated character! mad

Ashea16Chic
EXACTLY
Well he was always tagging along the big boys....
He placed so many people in misery, Sirius, Harry, James, Lily... etc
And in the fourth book he even used James' name to save himself!
His animagus definitely suits him!

>>> but the one good thing about it though... he owes Harry one favor...for sparing his life... I think he's gonna play 1 hero act in book 7....

Meh?
Umbridge is my most hated character!!!

Diamond~Kisses
Let's kill Wormtail first

Ashea16Chic
no no... let him save harry .... then we'll kill him!

lol1

Diamond~Kisses
I think he likes Mouldy Voldy, in that way stick out tongue Just jokin'

shaber
No chance. Remember Voldemort mentions that Wormtail shudders whenever he touched him and flinched whenever he saw him?

Diamond~Kisses
So do you think he'll play any kind of hero?

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I think he likes Mouldy Voldy, in that way stick out tongue Just jokin'

laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by shaber
No chance. Remember Voldemort mentions that Wormtail shudders whenever he touched him and flinched whenever he saw him?

Yeah... Wormtail doesn't know where his loyalties lie...
So sad...

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
laughing laughing laughing

Yeah... Wormtail doesn't know where his loyalties lie...
So sad... In a way, it's not entirely his fault. I think he would have been like Neville in his school years, but then Voldy bacame strong and pwerful...he could have at least given his life, instead of his best friends, his wife, and their son. Evil man

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
In a way, it's not entirely his fault. I think he would have been like Neville in his school years, but then Voldy bacame strong and pwerful...he could have at least given his life, instead of his best friends, his wife, and their son. Evil man

hug

That's what Sirius said! smile
"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends...!!!"
love that line

Oops...oops Off topicofftopic sorrymsn-tongue

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
hug

That's what Sirius said! smile
"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends...!!!"
love that line

Oops...oops Off topicofftopic sorrymsn-tongue yes Best line of the movie...apart from
"The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he posseses! What would you have done, Sirius, what would you have doooooone!!"

Then in comes:
"I would have died! I would have died rather than betray my friends!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.