What chu gonna do with all that junk, all the junk inside that Trunk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so what do you currently have in your trunk?...ex. trunk of your car..or your back pocket?

Ms Flower
my backpocket...is my ID....Ill put it on my computer table happy

Movie_Geek_
I have 4 bucks. I need more money. stick out tongue

mysterio69
a dead body

a1hsauce
confused woahhh there buddy...there is the 5th amendment you could plea....u dont have to incriminate yourself

cindy8219
I have tire in my trunk. hmm, I don't have back pockets.

mysterio69
Originally posted by a1hsauce
confused woahhh there buddy...there is the 5th amendment you could plea....u dont have to incriminate yourself
what the heck you talkin about? i just found him there, i swear.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by cindy8219
I have tire in my trunk. hmm, I don't have back pockets.
eek! Cinderella!!!!!

cindy8219
eek! Cinderella!!!!!

Hey!! How are you doing?

Movie_Geek_
eek! Cinderella!!!!! confused

a1hsauce
Originally posted by mysterio69
what the heck you talkin about? i just found him there, i swear.
you sure a contract killer with the looks of Tom Cruise made you drive him around in a yellow taxi cab all night picking off people one by one and one of those deaths went horribly wrong so you two stuffed him in your trunk.....*huuuuuaaaaaahhh deep breadth*

a1hsauce
Hey!! How are you doing?
im doing mighty fine and yourself?

cindy8219
I'm doing great. Have you moved already?

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
confused

why so confused?

mysterio69
you sure a contract killer with the looks of Tom Cruise made you drive him around in a yellow taxi cab all night picking off people one by one and one of those deaths went horribly wrong so you two stuffed him in your trunk.....*huuuuuaaaaaahhh deep breadth*
if tom cruise got in my car, i'd kick his out. he'd probably declare his love for me, try to impregnte me and convert me to scientology.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by mysterio69
if tom cruise got in my car, i'd kick his out. he'd probably declare his love for me, try to impregnte me and convert me to Scientology.

laughing out loud I think I would leave him in my car...until he started talking about Scientology.

a1hsauce

why so confused?
yup goin on two months ago...my roommates gone for the weekend so i have the whole apartment to myself Happy Dance

mysterio69
laughing out loud I think I would leave him in my car...until he started talking about Scientology.
so you'd let him him try to impregnate you? born on the fouth of july was good...but not THAT good.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud how true it is lol!

Movie_Geek_

why so confused?

laughing out loud sorry I am always confused. That is how I spend most of my day stick out tongue

phantomposter
What in the world is in that BAG, what you got in that BAG?

Salem07
I have no back pockets...but in the trunk of my car...is my tennis uniform and a skirt and shirt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.