Dynasty Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiViNe diFiNIty
i usualy play dynasty warriors 3,4 and empires and i think they are great to play i never get bored, i would like your opinons on this series and what ur favorite character is

BartmanX
Hi, my favorite character is Lu Bu.

hotsauce6548
I used to play co-op with my cousin all the time.

Great game!

BartmanX
I have lots of favorite characters! cool cool cool

DiViNe diFiNIty
like who i usually play with gan ning and ma chow

DracotheDragon
I love 4, and I have a created character, so I dunno about the characters from the game for favorites.......... stick out tongue

Redeemer
I just rented Dynasty Warriors Four for XBOX today. Been playing it for hours. It's awesome! I am used to Samurai Warriors. This is quite the change.

Sonic x 20
I have alot of favorite characters, but my overall favorite is Lu Bu. He is the Strongest in every Dynasty Warriors game and will challenge anyone that gets in his way. I also played Samurai Warriors as well. It is a really fun game and is just like Dynasty Warriors in a way. Both games should be in the same game together like a Dynasty Warriors vs Samurai Warriors game. That would be Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

GarnetJiqQi
mine is zhao yun

Darkstorm Zero
I use quite a large number of characters in this series... Lu Bu tops my list in 3, 3XL, 4 4XL 4E, and now in 5. Zou Tai in all the 4s and in 5, Gan Ning, Zuo Ci in 5, Cao Cao, Dong Zuo in 4, Plenty more but I won't bore everyone... stick out tongue

kanis
starwars My favorites are Cao Cao and the character I created Wufei .

Sonic x 20
Zuo Ci is a cool character to play as. He maybe old, but he pulls off some really cool moves and is a New character in the Dynasty Warriors series. He has excellent range too. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed, he canes every other magic user in the game in terms of versatility and originality.

Darthburgerking
Huang Zhong is pretty cool, um so is Zhang He but I dunno either way dynasty warriors is a great series I love all the games warriors, tactics, empire, even the romance of the three kingdom series.

darth-yoda
i got number 1 with my playstaton 1 and i loved it then when i got 2 the hole thing was different but i loved it i never had the time or money too buy the others i was to busy buying other games but now im looking for games so anygood ideas

Dead Goth
#5 is probably the best. I could play rampage for days.

jedi_janitor
now huang gai was unstoppable in 4 i could beat crap out of ppl in seconds but my tick for lu bu was to play co-op then have one person fight him till they nearly die then swap over and other fights while injured on recouperates works everytime, i hate lu bu personally though and cao cao they just seem to full of themselves especially lu bu, samurai warriors is a good game but for some reason whenever i play as hanzo it seems to make the lvl's go by to fast but hey thats what ninja do.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Lu Bu was an arrogant SOB, as was Cao Cao, and Dong Zhuo.

But Lu Bu was more or less unstoppable in every game he's been in... especially in the recent games (DW4 and beyond)

Sonic x 20
I remember fighting Lu Bu for the first time on Dynasty Warriors 2. He defeated me like in 5 seconds which shows how Powerful he was and was really hard to defeat too. Lu Bu is the type of Warrior that will not lose. You can give it a shot a fighting him, but he ends up overpowering you every time.

Darkstorm Zero
Wel, until you got the hang of the game anyway stick out tongue

Sonic x 20
Yeah, but Lu Bu really does put up a really good challenge and blocks your attacks all the time.

Blood Rain
anyone play this game? its cool

Lana
Already a thread for Dynasty Warriors, merged smile

BartmanX
Originally posted by Vampire_girl
anyone play this game? its cool

Yeah, I have it, but I've already beaten it.

tridnt
Ihave just bought the new dynasty warriors game (5) i think this is a really good improvment the only down fall to the game is the story line to the characters i think are to short i can finish a story in under and hour and a half the game can get very repetitive to even tho the story to the character a very different to eaach other they all consist of the same levels like guan du,chi bi,yellow turban rebellion all these levels are getting boring.......

tridnt
My favorite character on the game at this moment of time is probably Xing Cai she has good range and her attacks are quite impressive smilesmilesmile

Mišt
I bought Samurai Warriors on xbox instead of Dynasty Warriors, same kinda game....Dynasty Warriors bored with with its story playing it too many times.

tridnt
how can you get bored of killing hundreds of people on every level man ...please

tridnt
what is ur guys top killing score on any level onthe game mine is on chi bi i got 3257 kills this was on hard using gan ning

Mišt
Originally posted by tridnt
how can you get bored of killing hundreds of people on every level man ...please

I said it bored me with its story. And Samurai Warriors is exactly like Dynasty Warriors, only different characters and so on.

tridnt
oooh yeah but still what is your best kill count on any of the levels on the game

Wei Phoenix
I love this game by Koei! Dynasty, Samurai, and Orochi Warriors. Can't wait for OW2 to come out.

kodak
So a few days ago i busted out my ps2 and started to play DW5:XL

Good times! w00t

But i ran into a problem.

So im playing Destiny mode as a Major under Cao Cao, Now i took the story line to betray him.

So on the battle of Han Zhong(a 10 minute battle in which i have to protect Xu Zhu)

here's the problem.

i have to protect Xu Zhu, run upto to another area of the map(so i can start an amush on cao cao) then find a way to make Cao Cao follow me there.(which he wont since he's too busy cracking skulls) i cant help him crack said skulls because i have to go and help Xu Zhu(by this point in time 2 minutes into the map his health is at an all time low)

So far i havent been able to do this, Normally this battle is hard enough without having to run off and do somethng else.

so does anyone have any ideas?
there was a question like mine on the DW5:XL forums back in '08, but there was never a response.

Ryo 666
People actually have trouble with this game?

kodak
with the amush, Yeah.
but i got it, with a whole 12 seconds to spare

Ryo 666
DW is just simple. I love the game but I have never had any trouble with it. They need to make changes because at this point its just boring. Not gonna bother getting six which is a first.

kodak
well, if i didnt have to worry about the time limit it would have been easy.

but, eh, 5th time's the charm.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kodak
well, if i didnt have to worry about the time limit it would have been easy.

but, eh, 5th time's the charm.

So you already solved the problem? Also how dare you betray Cao Cao? You know I'm tempted to hunt you down for this treacherous act? mad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ryo 666
DW is just simple. I love the game but I have never had any trouble with it. They need to make changes because at this point its just boring. Not gonna bother getting six which is a first.

Six is actually very different from the rest.

Ryo 666
The hack and slash stuff is just boring now.

kodak
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So you already solved the problem? Also how dare you betray Cao Cao? You know I'm tempted to hunt you down for this treacherous act? mad yeah, i killed cao cao and all his men.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kodak
yeah, i killed cao cao and all his men.

Better watch your back because I'm out for vengeance mofo.

That is my favorite XL game though. The little free mercenary mode thing was fun and different. I liked the choices they gave you, either be a dick bandit, or the peaceful savior.

kodak
im waiting for 6 xl, should be out soon enough.

Balthier
hi. my favourite DW character ever is Ma Chao.
he got speed, he got power, might be a little lack of defense. but he is good when mounting.

err.. i only plays DW5 series. and.. i think that's the best

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Balthier
hi. my favourite DW character ever is Ma Chao.
he got speed, he got power, might be a little lack of defense. but he is good when mounting.

err.. i only plays DW5 series. and.. i think that's the best

Cao Cao
Lu Bu
Xiahou Dun
Zhang Liao
Zhang He

Those are my favorites in order, but I also have a lot of others.

I like 5 and 5XL, have you played 3?

occultdestroyer
5 and 6 have very good replay value.

My favorites in DW5 are Zuo Ci and Sun Quan.

Gan Ning and Lu Bu for DW6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.