Were you a Happy Shopper Today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
If you're a Wal-Mart shopper and would like to share your purchases of the day, this is the place to do it.

Well, today when I went to Wal-Mart, I purchased the new "Batman" dvd, the "House of Wax" dvd, the bonus dvd package of "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" along with the dvd of "The Story of Star Wars" 2 in 1, and the Playstation 2 game "Shadow of the Colossus".

I got all of this today. But a few weeks ago I got the "Robots" dvd, the "Amytiville House" dvd, the "Famil Guy 3rd Season Collection", "Cinderella Special Edition" dvd, and the "Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition" dvd.

Is It Comprehensible.....

Raven Guardia
whoa. I bet that cost a lot.

Ms Flower
yeah well, today I bought a yoo-hoo at the 7-eleven erm

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
whoa. I bet that cost a lot.

Yeah, but it wasn't too bad.

That's what happens when you go away to college without a vehicle and don't get to go to Wall-Mart when things first come out and have to wait and then get it all at once.
I don't like it but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

is it comprehensible.....

phantomposter
I downloaded stars wars 3 off bit torrent a week ago. With a 4 mbit connection, I could conceivably download a new movie everyday. Or every two days depending on the size. Now theres a bargain bin there for you.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Ms Flower
yeah well, today I bought a yoo-hoo at the 7-eleven erm

I love 7-eleven. But there isnt any near me. I always went to the one at the beach on vacation.

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Yeah, but it wasn't too bad.

That's what happens when you go away to college without a vehicle and don't get to go to Wall-Mart when things first come out and have to wait and then get it all at once.
I don't like it but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I think I would be buying clothes and makeup instead stick out tongue

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I love 7-eleven. But there isnt any near me. I always went to the one at the beach on vacation. I just moved here to NJ and there wasnt any where I used to live...Its nice having it as close as it is...all I have to do is cross the road next to my apartment. messed....Oh and the nachos...yummy droolio

btw...I love your sig....where did you find that picture or did you make it?

powerfulone1987
I got enough clothes when I did my college shopping, I got all my stuff for my room, clothes and shoes and all of that jazz.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I just moved here to NJ and there wasnt any where I used to live...Its nice having it as close as it is...all I have to do is cross the road next to my apartment. messed....Oh and the nachos...yummy droolio

btw...I love your sig....where did you find that picture or did you make it?

I love ther Icee/slushy drinks drool.

Thanks, someone posted the pic in the HP forum and I decided to make a sig out of it. But they already had the gothic look, I just resized it and added the boarder and the RG to it.

I got enough clothes when I did my college shopping, I got all my stuff for my room, clothes and shoes and all of that jazz.

you like saying that dont you? stick out tongue

Lightningrod
There is a Wal-mart about 4 miles from my house

gets busy since that is basically the only store here laughing out loud

Plus they have a subway which is odd because back in Phoenix they usually have mcdonalds

powerfulone1987
Well the Wal-Mart that I go to the most doesn't have any restaurant. So be greatful.

I had been going to my Wal-Mart for so long that when I finally went to one with a restauraunt lon ago, I was blown away. I was very young.

DarkC
The Wal-Mart that I go to is about a 10 minute walk, and is connected to a shopping mall.

It also houses a McDonalds within the back of the store, which is remarkably stupid since there is another McDonalds a minute's walk from the front entrance. Gee, that's a new marketing concept.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by DarkC
The Wal-Mart that I go to is about a 10 minute walk, and is connected to a shopping mall.

It also houses a McDonalds within the back of the store, which is remarkably stupid since there is another McDonalds a minute's walk from the front entrance. Gee, that's a new marketing concept.

New concept of wal-mart..."Walk in eat get fat, Walk around shop eat, Think to self, I need more food, Eat get fat, Leave get fat"

2 mcdonalds in the same store??

Or did you mean outside?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by DarkC

its a conspiracy...its either way there profiting shifty

powerfulone1987
Well there's no restaurant near my college besides pizza hut and papa john's and some other ones that nobody knows.

And I still would have to take a bus to get to them because our campus is divided into 2 parts and I live on the part away from everybody else so the people in our resident hall have to take a bus to get to the main campus and go to class and stuff.
So if I do get food from those restaurants, I order, which I did once from each and I won't again b/c it's not cheap and one time they didn't bring enough money for change to give me back and i ended up paying like 12 or 13 dollars for a small cheese pizza from papa johns

Whoa!, there's a thing on tv right now about greed and people liking wal mart and not liking it and wal mart taking from people.

Raven Guardia
Well there's no restaurant near my college besides pizza hut and papa john's and some other ones that nobody knows.

And I still would have to take a bus to get to them because our campus is divided into 2 parts and I live on the part away from everybody else so the people in our resident hall have to take a bus to get to the main campus and go to class and stuff.
So if I do get food from those restaurants, I order, which I did once from each and I won't again b/c it's not cheap and one time they didn't bring enough money for change to give me back and i ended up paying like 12 or 13 dollars for a small cheese pizza from papa johns

Whoa!, there's a thing on tv right now about greed and people liking wal mart and not liking it and wal mart taking from people.

that reminds me of a story yes I was on a school band trip to Canada and my roomies decided we wanted to order a pizza. we got a small from pizza hut. well the guy brings it and, here it came to $13.00 for a small pizza. it only had four slices. its was like one them personal pizzas. it was crazy.

powerfulone1987
They are saying wal mart is evil and discriminates against women and is a monster and underpays and all of this other SERIOUS stuff.
Maybe I don't know enough but this sounds pretty blown out of proportion to me. It said wal mart did a lot of serious bad things.

Raven Guardia
Today I went to wal mart and got:

1) two bottles of body wash (I wanted one and mom wanted one too)
2)A box of colored penicls for my art work
3) A color wheel for my art work
3)Cover Girl compact powder
4)Maybelline dream mousse blush
5) Appracot face scrub. (make up can clog pores this helps clean the pores)

total cost: 29.68. stick out tongue

HBK
I bought **** all.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by HBK
I bought **** all.
Shut up

stupid trolls

powerfulone1987
I still get I.D.ed when I go buy things that are rated "R" or "M".

Just the other day when I bought those things I bought above, one was rated "R" and the women looked at me and instead of asking said " You aren't 17 are you?"
And in fact I turn 19 in 2 months. And everytime they say something like that I just say "Yes", b/c I don't feel like explaining my age. I just want to get my stuff and go. So she asked for my I.D. and then said "Oh, you look so young".
Also that same day, a female at my college said as I walked away that I didn't look like I belonged in college.
Yeah, little things like that.

Is it comprehensible.....

powerfulone1987
One thing I forgot to state that I bought that day was "The Family Guy Presents: The Untold Stories of Stewie Griffin"

Coldfire
I still get I.D.ed when I go buy things that are rated "R" or "M".

Just the other day when I bought those things I bought above, one was rated "R" and the women looked at me and instead of asking said " You aren't 17 are you?"
And in fact I turn 19 in 2 months. And everytime they say something like that I just say "Yes", b/c I don't feel like explaining my age. I just want to get my stuff and go. So she asked for my I.D. and then said "Oh, you look so young".
Also that same day, a female at my college said as I walked away that I didn't look like I belonged in college.
Yeah, little things like that.

Is it comprehensible.....
Yikes that sucks.... thought they'd prolly do that to me too, since I'm so short and look younger than I am lol

Sir Mist
I bought a hotdog and a coke, so yes, I was a happy shopper today.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I bought a hotdog and a coke, so yes, I was a happy shopper today.

lol. Did you buy it from Wal-Mart, because if not then you aren't as happy as you could of been.

Sir Mist
Ooh..no...I didnt...damn! I missed out on some extra happiness! mad

powerfulone1987
God, what have you done man....................WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!
no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.