What changed KMC ( not what you think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I see alot of people saying kmc changed so much and it's crap but mostly older members, but since I was only here in aug I was wondering what changed ? and if it did why don't the older people try and fix it since they have been exposed to when kmc was the best like they said. please tell me big grin

Sun Ce
If the new ppl would go away, things would be like they used to be.

So go away twistedgamerx, bye bye.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sun Ce

no expression

ben_dover
Ohh, denied. Ouch!

TwisterGameX
twistedgamerx

my name is TwisterGameX and I am so sure I ruined Kmc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Salem07
Ughh people stop the no expression it's wayyyy overplayed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Salem07
Ughh people stop the no expression it's wayyyy overplayed

no expression

Raven Guardia

laughing out loud that was funny.

no offense TwisterGameX

Ms Flower
I say stop talking about KMC changing...its not that big of a deal. Everything changes in some sort of way...if you cant except it...leave. Stop whining about it.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I say stop talking about KMC changing...its not that big of a deal. Everything changes in some sort of way...if you cant except it...leave. Stop whining about it.

thats the point I hear this all the time so i wonder what did they think changed but I guess no one could stay on topic(not you) thats why it changed.

Salem07

I second thatwink

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
thats the point I hear this all the time so i wonder what did they think changed but I guess no one could stay on topic(not you) thats why it changed.

phantomposter

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
laughing out loud that was funny.

no offense TwisterGameX
twistedgamerx

my name is TwisterGameX and I am so sure I ruined Kmc roll eyes (sarcastic)
Originally posted by Salem07
I second thatwink

http://media.putfile.com/Toasty44

Lightningrod
I see alot of people saying kmc changed so much and it's crap but mostly older members, but since I was only here in aug I was wondering what changed ? and if it did why don't the older people try and fix it since they have been exposed to when kmc was the best like they said. please tell me big grin

I have been a member here since Aug. 2003

And this site has changed a lot since then

The regulars from 2003 never post anymore or just post so little

This site has been also bombarded by noobs and trolls

So that is what changed

GCG

Its not called Killer Movies Community for nothing, now isnt it ?

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Lightningrod
The regulars from 2003 never post anymore or just post so little

Just change that to 04 for me and my answer is the same. KMC was very active (more than now) in summer 04 but then it started going down hill for some reason around January I say.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Just change that to 04 for me and my answer is the same. KMC was very active (more than now) in summer 04 but then it started going down hill for some reason around January I say.

I guess that is what school does to this site

people do not post as often because they worry about homework

I say f*uck homework and waste your life away on kmc spend 24/7 online posting posting

ok nevermind stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Lightningrod
I guess that is what school does to this site

people do not post as often because they worry about homework

I say f*uck homework and waste your life away on kmc spend 24/7 online posting posting

ok nevermind stick out tongue

I would agree, but if that were the reason then summer 05 would have been as active as 04 which it wasn't from what I saw.

DarkC
Things/People that I Miss:
-Posting in Rob and Slipknot(bless his tainted memory) and Deano's weird threads.
-Talking to friends like fantasygirl and GuitarBunny.
-Syren doesn't come on a lot anymore.
-Captain REX being jolly.
-dave123, Korri, DaCanadianMoose, Robo-Chocobo.
-xLiNdS x 622x and Ronny

Current/New Things that are Appreciated by Me:
-Sorgo as a brother in battle
-silver_tear's and Lana's promotions
-Fallen and Rogue Jedi, *Sxc_Sarah* and French Tip, who is the politest and most intelligent, (not to mention runaway hot) newbie I have had the good fortune to meet.
-Commando Queen and Ladyluck

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkC
-Posting in Rob and Slipknot(bless his tainted memory) and Deano's weird threads.
-xLiNdS x 622x and Ronny

-Fallen and Rogue Jedi, *Sxc_Sarah* and French Tip, who is the politest and most intelligent, (not to mention runaway hot) newbie I have had the good fortune to meet.

yes ( with the ones i am firmiliar with..the others..well I wasn't here)

GCG
I miss Mr. Zero's posts

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GCG
I miss Mr. Zero's posts

I miss SlipKnots posts and his threads.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by GCG
I miss Mr. Zero's posts

Zero was freaking hilarious....I miss him too.

ben_dover
-xLiNdS x 622x and Ronny
To me it looks like the changing of KMC is not the reason. The change of people is your problem here.

Some just decide to move on with their lives. You've got to learn to let go in life. If you can't accept that hard fact then you're the one that need a change. Either way, you or your friend will move on.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by ben_dover
To me it looks like the changing of KMC is not the reason. The change of people is your problem here.

Some just decide to move on with their lives. You've got to learn to let go in life. If you can't accept that hard fact then you're the one that need a change. Either way, you or your friend will move on.

Yup thats why never make freinds with anyone because they will leave you.

TheFilmProphet

Yeah those were sheer classic moments. I remember once me, Slip, Rob, and few others just spontaneously one night created loads of hilarious threads and even poked light fun at eachother. For example, we would make threads with titles like "Rob just got hit by car!" and other silly threads like that from a spur of the moment.

DarkC
The change of people is partly my problem, yes. But that is the biggest contributor of the change in KMC. If it's not the people, what is it then?

And they usually frequently come on at Christmas and in summer. It's not like they're leaving forever.

TheFilmProphet
And they usually frequently come on at Christmas and in summer. It's not like they're leaving forever.

Most I know...just never came back, period.

TwisterGameX

runs to make thread about this

ben_dover
The change of people is partly my problem, yes. But that is the biggest contributor of the change in KMC. If it's not the people, what is it then?

Correct, not leaving for good, sometimes, but moved on with their lifes by dedicating the time could've spent on KMC to life and only coming on free time that will not interupt their goals. If you are truly their friend you will have make the decision of letting go to give that person a chance to become something good in life. If you hold them back both of you will regret the time wasted without any real success.

DarkC
Man, that sucks.

Hey, is your sig from The Bone Collector?

mysterio69
well, according to my research, it all went downhill after the untimely death of john ritter. i guess people haven't gotten over it. i know i haven't.

GCG
Correct, not leaving for good but moved on with their lifes by dedicating the time could've spent on KMC to life and only coming on free time that will not interupt their goals. If you are truly their friend you will have make the decision of letting go to give that person a chance to become something good in life. If you hold them back both of you will regret the time wasted without any real success.

Unlike others

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9683/pcaddict2vy.jpg

Sir Mist
Hey! mad I dont remember giving you permission to post my picture! mad

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Sir Mist

That is not you..I don't see any horns.

TheFilmProphet
runs to make thread about this

laughing out loud

I may be leaving soon as well, next few days maybe. wink

Correct, not leaving for good but moved on with their lifes by dedicating the time could've spent on KMC to life and only coming on free time that will not interupt their goals. If you are truly their friend you will have make the decision of letting go to give that person a chance to become something good in life. If you hold them back both of you will regret the time wasted without any real success.

Don't know about anyone else, but when someone leaves I don't really stop them I mean you can still talk with them through MSN or the sort.

Man, that sucks.

Hey, is your sig from The Bone Collector?

laughing out loud

Actually, I used the background of a plain sig then used a portion of the face from a picture of Kanye West. Yeah I know....just thought it would be different though.

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud

I may be leaving soon as well, next few days maybe. wink

Don't know about anyone else, but when someone leaves I don't really stop them I mean you can still talk with them through MSN or the sort.

laughing out loud

Actually, I used the background of a plain sig then used a portion of the face from a picture of Kanye West. Yeah I know....just thought it would be different though.

Well could you make that thread..I reached my thread limit embarrasment also why the hell are you leaving mad

Besides it's not like people give me there msn name...they go I don't give it out so once they leave...thats it.

GCG

Whats wrong ? The pink blanket and pillow ?

Sir Mist
No, the CRT sick

TheFilmProphet
Well could you make that thread..I reached my thread limit embarrasment also why the hell are you leaving mad

Besides it's not like people give me there msn name...they go I don't give it out so once they leave...thats it.

Is there really a thread limit? Anyways, its not that mysterious a subject, some people leave like 'Ahnold' for college and just don't come back.

I'm leaving because *cough*net service being cut off Sunday or Monday*cough* and I don't know when or if I'll be back online. My online job is also on the line...

Ah, see I usually just get the MSN names of people I make real good friends with here.

TwisterGameX
Is there really a thread limit? Anyways, its not that mysterious a subject, some people leave like 'Ahnold' for college and just don't come back.

I'm leaving because *cough*net service being cut off Sunday or Monday*cough* and I don't know when or if I'll be back online. My online job is also on the line...

Ah, see I usually just get the MSN names of people I make real good friends with here.

They don't want to give it to me sad and yes a made 4 threads...2 in nanother forum and 2 here...so it said NEVER...

so make a thread for me

Lana
Things change, people change. Real life gets in the way.

BTW, Dark, I still talk to Korri on MSN a lot smile

TheFilmProphet
They don't want to give it to me sad and yes a made 4 threads...2 in nanother forum and 2 here...so it said NEVER...

so make a thread for me

Why not?

Ok..so what do you want the thread to be about?

Note: Sorry for the slow responses.

TwisterGameX
Why not?

Ok..so what do you want the thread to be about?

Note: Sorry for the slow responses.

Damn I forgot about i asked.

The thread Title Members that disappeared without a trace or if you have a btter name then by all means.

TheFilmProphet
Tell me if this is something close to what you want:

Title: KMC Members Who Have Disappeared

Post: Ever wondered about some members who have left the forums to never come back or disappeared? Name a few that you know of and tell us why you think they might have vanished...

TwisterGameX

Post: Ever wondered about some members who have left the forums to never come back or disappeared? Name a few that you know of and tell us why you think they might have vanished...

yes

GCG
No, the CRT sick

Look at the good side'; i didnt post that pic with your hand in a bowl of warm water and a dark patch all over your trousers.

I had a thread like that somewhere in here

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by GCG
Look at the good side'; i didnt post that pic with your hand in a bowl of warm water and a dark patch all over your trousers.

I had a thread like that somewhere in here

bump it then evil face

GCG
....looking

TheFilmProphet
Ok, just let me know if you still want me to make that thread if you guys can't find the other.

TwisterGameX
Ok, just let me know if you still want me to make that thread if you guys can't find the other.

Why are you leaving you bastard!! mad you better return or I will kill you and gut your stuff animals evil face

TheFilmProphet
Why are you leaving you bastard!! mad you better return or I will kill you and gut your stuff animals evil face

laughing out loud

I'm not leaving right now don't worry.

*Runs to closet to make sure stuffed animals are still safe*

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud

I'm not leaving right now don't worry.

*Runs to closet to make sure stuffed animals are still safe*

laughing out loud just remember when you do leave i will kill you thats all evil face

TheFilmProphet
Ah, but you mustn't forget about my bodyguard. smokin'

http://tinypic.com/flvgv7.jpg

TwisterGameX
Ah, but you mustn't forget about my bodyguard. smokin'

http://tinypic.com/flvgv7.jpg

laughing out loud

GCG
I think Killer Movies has swallowed my thread. . Or I am still a noob at using the search function.

I CANT FIND IT !!!! F$^&%#$%^#

TheFilmProphet
Damn, any idea what it might have been called? I know sometimes I can't find my threads unless I type in the exact title.

GCG
Im pretty sure it was "Missing In Action"

TheFilmProphet
Doesn't appear to be in the GDF either. So what do we do now, create another thread?

TwisterGameX
Doesn't appear to be in the GDF either. So what do we do now, create another thread?

yes

TheFilmProphet
Done big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t376748.html

Alpha Centauri
http://desotosolutions.kaylagibson.com/PUBLIC/GIFS/Daj_ForgetIt.gif

-AC

TheFilmProphet
lol, I was actually thinking about posting that gif a few days back.

roguegirl15
2 Pac!

roguegirl15
sorry...got excited

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Thanks, even though Tupac isn't actually in my sig at least not this time.

GCG
wacko Searching for that thread has driven me yo-yo and given me the hibbie-dee-jeebies!

TheFilmProphet
I know must be frustrating, did it have alot of posts? For some reason I think I heard of it before...but not sure.

Fallen Jedi
-xLiNdS x 622x and Ronny

awww, you have me all teary eyed. cry

Clovie
irene was made a mod erm

and a lot of people are either gone or not posting as much as they used to
and instead there is a lot of mean ones, who are doing everything to make me stop psting like forever erm it's not nice to feel unwelcomed.....

playmean
make em say ughh, nah nah nahhh. afro

overlord
IT WAS ME I TELL YOU!!! ME!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.