GOD that word is so evil!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
NOOB..........nOOb.......... god ppl shut up about noobs!! mad

I mean come on!! You were all a noobv once and prolly acted like one before! So why dont you give them newbies a break, they should feel welcome here and not shoed away cuz they are noobs.

Yeah yeah i know some act really unmature but KMC is becoming more popular and your just gonna have to deal with it. I see some older people and i have so much respect for them and more to the ones who dont constantly complain about the new members...

All im askin is to CHILL@

thanks

~bun Bun~

Ms Flower
preach it sista flirt1

Salem07
I love youuu! big grin

Laurie
So true! Apart from chatrooms, and those I frequent rarely, This is the second forum that I have registered with. I post a reply to a topic with extreme caution...bide my time, whilst acclimatising myself with the facilities; ie: My controls, pms, smilies (I once posted the 'Love' smilie, instead of the blush one!! I almost curled up with shame, lol...

...But I have also watched warily how newbies are sometimes treated, and I would say to those that are utterly au fait with computer terminology (which I'm not,) I'm an Artist, I can draw anything, can you? Please give us a break...

Tari Ringeril
Yeah....you are right....we were all new once

Lightningrod
Yes we were all new once

but it is maturity

If someone is on here that trolls and post stupid shit then yeah someone is going to say something about it

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Bun Bun

I mean come on!! You were all a noobv once and prolly acted like one before! So why dont you give them newbies a break, they should feel welcome here and not shoed away cuz they are noobs.

Yeah yeah i know some act really unmature but KMC is becoming more popular and your just gonna have to deal with it. I see some older people and i have so much respect for them and more to the ones who dont constantly complain about the new members...

thanks

~bun Bun~

n00b no expression

stick out tongue

Lightningrod
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
n00b no expression

stick out tongue

my point there

I mean *cough*

Nevermind stick out tongue

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Lightningrod
Yes we were all new once

but it is maturity

If someone is on here that trolls and post stupid shit then yeah someone is going to say something about it I have to agree with you John, I was never given a hard time when I joined way back when...and seems now its the newer members ( here less then 5-6 months ) that pick on new members...how retarded erm

TheFilmProphet
my point there

I mean *cough*

Nevermind stick out tongue

I did that pretty much on purpose though. wink

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I have to agree with you John, I was never given a hard time when I joined way back when...and seems now its the newer members ( here less then 5-6 months ) that pick on new members...how retarded erm

Yeah that shows them that they too are noobs laughing out loud

Ms Flower
Yeah that shows them that they too are noobs laughing out loud no it only shows others...

I can give you a prime example...erm

brb..

edit : check this thread out...if you dare

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t376408.html

Raven Guardia
Yes we were all new once

but it is maturity

If someone is on here that trolls and post stupid shit then yeah someone is going to say something about it

yes....what gets me the most is when the unwanted members sock. I have been a fualt and defended some in the past, but I also understand the annoyance it causing for other members.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
yes....what gets me the most is when the unwanted members sock. I have been a fualt and defended some in the past, but I also understand the annoyance it causing for other members.

that is an interesting sig and point there smile

GCG
no it only shows others...

brb..

what a horrific thread of the so many horrific threads you linked there.

Ms Flower
it scared me blink I lost a few brain cells reading it...or trying to read it.

GCG
i didnt dare go pats pagwe 2 <----See Cant spell corrctly

Im already feeling it.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by GCG
i didnt dare go pats pagwe 2 <----See Cant spell corrctly

Im already feeling it. *slaps* wake up...dont let it take you down!

GCG
It Worked !

Maybe cause i havent been slapped like that in ages.

Barker
NOOB..........nOOb.......... god

Very Similar... whistle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351759

Ms Flower
Originally posted by GCG
It Worked !

Maybe cause i havent been slapped like that in ages. if ever you need a good slappin again...let me know, it will be my pleasure wink

Inspectah Deck
no it only shows others...

brb..

laughing

Snoopbert
N00b should only be used when defining how idiotic someone is... I.E most of the unwanted ones. Those who conform to the latest KMC trend deserve to be applicated with that term (not if you started it). That includes diva-ism, and going "zOMG!!!!11! i'm bi-sexual!!!!11"

A large number of moron's like to think themselves as "old" members or non-new ones... but truth be told, more often than not it's the people they're bashing in droves that are and would make far better members of KMC then the people doing the bashing.

Leo.M
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
n00b no expression

stick out tongue

hysterical

Lana
I got called a noob earlier no expression bloody idiot.

But yeah, I don't like that word, and how people judge by join dates. Act mature and people will be fine with you. I NEVER got called newb or noob or anything like that when I joined, because I never acted like an idiot.

GCG
if ever you need a good slappin again...let me know, it will be my pleasure wink

I might have found you a new slogan:

Shellie's Slapping Sessions

Spearhead
Originally posted by Lana
I got called a noob earlier no expression bloody idiot.

But yeah, I don't like that word, and how people judge by join dates. Act mature and people will be fine with you. I NEVER got called newb or noob or anything like that when I joined, because I never acted like an idiot.

hell...I went out of my way to act like an idiot at first, and no one ever called me a n00b confused

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
hell...I went out of my way to act like an idiot at first, and no one ever called me a n00b confused

Well, acting like a huge idiot back when we joined is basically par for the course for how a lot of people act on here now erm

Spearhead
nah, I knew better at the time though stick out tongue

wish I could find it...but I don't even know what to search for messed

TwisterGameX
Lana is such a noob....the biggest one I ever seen atleast

evil face

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
nah, I knew better at the time though stick out tongue

wish I could find it...but I don't even know what to search for messed

laughing out loud I wish I could find my first posts again....basically the first thing I did when I joined was get in an argument with someone in the Matrix forum. I managed to find it once a while ago and I think I showed it to Rex, he was like "wow, even when you first joined you were as sarcastic and argumentative but in a smart way as you are now" stick out tongue

I've been posting on various message boards for going on 5 years now, though, so I knew how to act when I joined here. No need for idiocy big grin

Spearhead
bah...I joined for the OTF (thank koz for showing me this hellhole big grin) and my first topic was along the lines of "Hey, I rock" or something like that laughing out loud I didn't think I'd be staying...

Lana
I joined for the Matrix big grin such a dork I am....but I love it.

Spearhead
We're all dorks, in our own ways big grin it's better to accept it than hide it...

okey, I'm off messed nighty, everyone

Lana
Embrace your inner dork.....big grin

Night Jeremy happy

TwisterGameX
I perfer the term unique!!

Snoopbert
I remember that thread Jeremy! eek!

amity75
Noobs get a hard time and mostly it's unfair. It's a bit like when you're out in your car and you've got a learner in front of you and you go nuts at their driving as though they've got no right to be on the road. We all drove at 5 mph with our noses against the windscreen at one time.

Clovie

thanks

~bun Bun~ * immature

and tbh I don't see why does anyone really care. it is just a word. and nothing more. and the thing is that some people believe that if there were (was? I never know..) less new people, it would be same nice as it was a year or two ago.
but they have to understand two things. time is not getting back. and things are not getting better. erm

Rogue Jedi
i agree, its just a word, you pooheads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.