Possible things we'll see in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terd40
Ok i'll start a new thread im not sure if this has been done solely on this topic so i'll kick it off right. everyday we go through life taking for granted many things that directly effect the way we live our lives. what do you guys/gals think will be some of the more important inventions/alterations in the things we see around us. example will cars ever give way to a countrywide mass transit system of subways and railcars, will genetically altered babies ever rise to power over the rest of us, how about a universal education code that stimulates infants to the point where everyone could reach their potential. lets here em.

Shellfish Jar.
I reckon that we should make rail cars. It would mean no more accidents, and would be controlled electronically, meaning less polution.

wink

Koala MeatPie

DrDoom101
laughing

Shellfish Jar.
Yeah, sure, it would cost tonnes, but the overall result would be...
Ah never mind. It wasn't great. embarrasment

But yes, I can see mp3 players embedded in peoples heads...*shudder*
And computer books. That would be pretty darn good. smile
It would save a lot of paper at least.

Also, I reckon that an interesting experiment will be conducted involving swapping George Bush with a llama.
Juuust to see what would happen. big grin

Shakyamunison
Something David Icke predicts will come true. It has to happen at least once. laughing

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Thats the dumbest idea I ever Herd.

It will be a totally clogged system.

TOOOO much money will be spent on the actual rails, and networking and bla bla bla bla...

Those will be three good reasons to do it, that is, if the government does it. laughing

debbiejo
Things we will see in our future...Hmmmm

Many cures
Implants
Better communication systems
softer toilet paper
Better Transportation systems.
Transplant improvements
Softer toilet paper
Holograph music
Cool happy pills
softer toilet paper
Many religions disproved
Jesus came and went...LOL
Utopias is only a mind thingie
We live in bubble houses
Robotics in our houses
Transporter devices...Whoooo..I hope they do that one.
More metaphysical uses.
Vanilla lattes sold everywhere
Softer toilet paper
Proven that people with brown eyes are superior.
Imaginary friends will be accepted and productive members in society.

wink

Trickster
Death.

Floods.

Major Weather Catastrophes.

Armageddon.

Sheep with pink wool that replace bus drivers, and drive crzy hover buses!

Deano
hoverboards
one world goverment
fascism at its best

StyleTime
World War 3

leonidas
quantum computers. i hope . . .

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Deano
hoverboards
one world goverment
fascism at its best

Hoverboard Nazis??

(runs)

Atlantis001
Corporations being to powerful and becoming independent of their own government creating their own state. Democracy falls, and the rise of the first Earth Empire. Corruption, desperation, hunger and sickness befalls the Earth until some ramdom profecy is made true bringing a new hope to mankind.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Trickster
Death.

Floods.

Armageddon.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine today messed

Eis
laughing

Trickster
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Aren't you a ray of sunshine today messed

I like to think so...

Lana
Originally posted by Trickster
Death.

Floods.

Armageddon.

The last one's the best laughing out loud

terd40
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Eccpect to say 5 bladed razor blades... "March 5 => Warp" by Gillette.

laughing did anyone see the comersial a while back about the mach 20, the guy pulls out a huge rasor all nonshalont and goes to start shaving like its no big deal. then the camera zooms to the 20 or so blades on the razor. i was watching it with my dad and before we knew it was a joke commersial we were both kinda like, wholy sht...

Mindship
Originally posted by StyleTime
World War 3

Already here.

Also to come: a more civilized revolution in which the bulk of humanity will decide it is no longer gonna be cattle fodder for the (1% of the population) "Haves and Have-Mores" (Bush's words). To paraphrase Churchill: Capitalism is the worst possible system upon which to base on economy...except for all the other systems.

Alpha Centauri
It's obvious what we'll get in the future. Nothing. I think you mean what will we get in the present, later down the road.

For the sake of it though, I believe we'll have a world ruler and a strange breed of new peopled that are half fish, half elephant that I call....*In booming voice*

ELEPHISH.

-AC

lord krondor
People start impanting AI into their brains which creates a human internet. This causes a young 14 year old to create a virus that infects anyone with the implants. The virus makes it so all who are infected only want to assimilate others into their new collective.

Alpha Centauri
^^^Quite interesting.

-AC

WindDancer
Possible things I see in my future:

Bones, worms, and dirt.

Possible things in the future:

High Technological gadgets, A moon space station, faster and fuel efficiency (sp?) vehicles.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord krondor
People start impanting AI into their brains which creates a human internet. This causes a young 14 year old to create a virus that infects anyone with the implants. The virus makes it so all who are infected only want to assimilate others into their new collective.

Now you're think conspiracy theory...Antichrist!

Deano

Eis
Originally posted by lord krondor
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
^^^Quite interesting.

-AC
It is yes

Originally posted by debbiejo
Now you're think conspiracy theory...Antichrist!
...what? blink

debbiejo
Many see implants as a Biblical view of what the Antichrist will do to control the people..as all.

Eis
Originally posted by debbiejo
Many see implants as a Biblical view of what the Antichrist will do to control the people..as all.
So you're saying that some people believe the antichrist will be when god controls people through their implants?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Eis
So you're saying that some people believe the antichrist will be when god controls people through their implants? Yes, many do....called "The Mark of the Beast"....That's one view though.

The Overmaster
ALIENS!!!! I hope, before I die dagnabbit! I wouldnt mind if they came to destroy us, so long as I died knowing they existed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.