Marvel's Bad Guys VS. DC Team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Marvel Bad Guys:

Thanos
Count Nefaria(Full Power)
Surtur
Maelstrom
Exodus(Full Power)
Mangog(From his first appearanace)
Morg with the Waters Of Life
Man Beast
Baron Mordo
Graviton
Classic Juggernaut
The Fury
Ultron

VS.

DC Team:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Marvel
Jade
Firestorm
Captain Atom(NORMAL POWER LEVEL)
Powergirl
Supergirl
Donna Troy
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Kilowog
Green Lantern John Stewart
Steel
Red Tornado
Atom Smasher

DC team has a day of prep. So do the bad guys. NO outside interference. Everyone has their normal equipment/tech.

Battle takes place on deserted earth like planet, with an earth like atmosphere.

Debate...

freezedoom
Give me a D.
Give me a C.
Go DC Comics!!

golem370
Surtur,Thanos,Morg,Maelstrom,Mangog I think can win this

Ultimate Hulk43
Wonder Woman alone would pwn Marvel's villains.DC wins this,it's not even a contest.

Scoobless
DC have no chance here... they'd be hard pressed to stop Surtur alone

Ultimate Hulk43
Superman would sneeze and kill ALL of them.

Scoobless
blink

Ex11B
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Wonder Woman alone would pwn Marvel's villains.DC wins this,it's not even a contest.

are you serious..bwahahahahahaha

Piedmon
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Marvel Bad Guys:

Thanos
Count Nefaria(Full Power)
Surtur
Maelstrom
Exodus(Full Power)
Mangog(From his first appearanace)
Morg with the Waters Of Life
Man Beast
Baron Mordo
Graviton
Classic Juggernaut
The Fury
Ultron

Your team could use some bolstering with more Marvel team-busters. Apocalypse, Dracula, maybe The Void--and don't forget M.O.D.O.K!

Porsche
Juggernaut would own WW by himself. His magical powers > hers. Marvel wins this pretty easy.

Laminator_X
I'd say team DC, except for Surtur. Team DC could probably beat Surtur by himself. They could probably beat Team Marvel if Surtur weren't on it (6 GL's + Zatanna! Yikes!) But trying to bring down "I blew up a star just to forge my sword-that-unmakes-everything" Surtur while fending off the likes of Morg, Graviton, and Thanos at the same time is just too much.

Take away Surtur or Give DC the Spectre and I'll say DC . As it stands, I'm going Marvel.

Draco69
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

I think he's referring to the Godwave...

golem370
I say Morg at full power could take out the Green Lantern's Superman and Wonder Woman. Morg at full power was strong enough to beat Firelord,Air Walker,Nova,and Terrax. Silver Surfer only beat him because Galactus depowered him. All these heralds are able to beat one Lantern each so there beat. Superman is tough and strong but he is no match for a powerful Cosmic power weilder like Morg nor is Wonder Woman

gladiator69
id say marvels bad guys are more poweful than DCs. most of DCs bad guys dont have good fighting skills. especially batmans. his badguys suck. the only good enemy he has is catwoman. shes the best fighter out of all of them.

Juntai
Originally posted by gladiator69
id say marvels bad guys are more poweful than DCs. most of DCs bad guys dont have good fighting skills. especially batmans. his badguys suck. the only good enemy he has is catwoman. shes the best fighter out of all of them. lol. How about.. Deathstroke... Lady Shiva.. Ras Al-Ghul Joker..Red Hood/Jason Todd...? Batman might have the best rogue gallery in comics.

DC has it's super-powered villains too.
People just don't always try to make teams out of them to beat up the X Men.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Juntai
lol. How about.. Deathstroke... Lady Shiva.. Ras Al-Ghul Joker..Red Hood/Jason Todd...? Batman might have the best rogue gallery in comics.

DC has it's super-powered villains too.
People just don't always try to make teams out of them to beat up the X Men.

ok yes some of those guys are powerful but joker cant do a damn thing he gets his butt whipped all the time.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
All these heralds are able to beat one Lantern each so there beat.
Lawlerskates! laughing

Juntai
ok yes some of those guys are powerful but joker cant do a damn thing he gets his butt whipped all the time. You know, except he beat Batgirl hand to hand. And he's killed or permanently injured countless characters.

gladiator69
hes still got not powers. out of all of batmans enemies id say catwoman has the best fighting skills.

jrodslam
hes still got not powers. out of all of batmans enemies id say catwoman has the best fighting skills.

However her fighting skills would mean squat against the Joker.

Juntai
hes still got not powers. out of all of batmans enemies id say catwoman has the best fighting skills. Except Deathstroke, Jason Todd/Red Hood, and Lady Shiva could all beat her ass. Most of Batman's villains can beat Catwoman in fact.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Except Deathstroke, Jason Todd/Red Hood, and Lady Shiva could all beat her ass. Most of Batman's villains can beat Catwoman in fact.

Very true. In fact. Of all Batmans villains, its the one who has the least fighting skills that would most likely best everyone in a battle.

gladiator69
cat woman is the fastest and has the same abilities as spiderman in a way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.