Darkseid vs. Thanos WITH A TWIST !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
Hey Guys .... Ive made a short story based cross-over between Marvel, DC, and.......... Jessica Alba (sounds crapy I know !!!)
But just give me the truth, is it good or is it "dog shit in the morning"

Here it goes:

Far away in empty space, Thanos, the mad pimp Titan was humping Jessica Alba !!!! Suddenlly, a dot appeared on his radar, his ship has spotted a foreign planet, Apokolips.

"I'm sorry honey, we'll have to continue this later, daddy's got some business to do" said Thanos with a husky voice.

"But I'm so close, your not gonna leave me all wet and horny would you" begged Jessica.

"Shut up, hoe !!!" "SPANKK!!!!" yelled Thanos as he slapped the Dark Angel actress to the ground.

"What kind of planet is this, is this a world or a battle fortress, look at those freakin canons!!" Thanos said to himself in awe

Down in Apokolips,...

"My lord, we have spotted an unidentified aircraft, it seems to be armed, sir! What should we do ??" asked a guard to person that is covered in darkness.

Suddenly, that person, standed from his throne, it is revealed that this is Darkseid, the pimp and king and god and ruler of Apokolips, the gray skinned humanoid clad in dark blue metallic armor.

"Hmmm... Who dares enter my turf?? Servant, you may open fire !!!" ordered Darkseid in very deep tone.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE, DICKHEADS!!" shouted one of the military personnels.

BOOM !! KABOOM !! KABOOMBOOM !! KAKABOOMKABOOM !!! The supernovae rockets of Apokolips fire with extreme power !!!

Back in Thanos's ship.........

"What ?? Their attacking me !!! Very well then, they shall know who they are messing with !!" Thanos said as he smiled

Thanos exited the ship via the upper door, up there, he charged his body by sucking all the stray energy in the space around him, he glowed so bright he looked like a star !!!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!! Thanos launched an ultra powerful blast that destroyed all the Apokoliptian rocket shells !!!

Down in Apokolips........

"Sir, our most powerful rockets were destoryed !!" reported the guard to Darkseid.

"Where did this person gained such power to stop our prime military weapons??" asked Darkseid.

"It seems he gathered the cosmic energy around him to do this sir!!" answered the guard.

"Was it some kind of weapon he used that gathered that amount of force??" asked Darkseid curiously.

"No sir, it looks like he is projecting it himself, using his body !!" answered the guard responsibly

".....ugghhh <he burped> ... I dont remeber eating that ??!!" Darkseid wondered as if nothing happened

"Sir, what are we gonna do ? Were gonna die !! Oh God, i havent even had sex yet !!" the guard yelled panically.

"Silence, knave !!!" Darkseid comanded fiercefully !!

ZAP !!! Darkseid zapped the guard into oblivion with his almighty "Omega Beams".....

He sat down.............. and wondered.

Back to Thanos..

"I'll have to go down and teach these pigs a lesson, come with me my ***** !!" odered Thanos to Jessica Alba.

"As long as I can sit on your lap ... buttnaked that is !!" asked Jessica.

"Verywell" replied Thanos

They used Thanos's pimp chair to cruise down to Apokolips to leave their ship in space, Jessica Alba was sitting in Thanos's lap as they went down......... she was still naked.. !!!

Down in Apokolips....

The son of Darkseid, Kalibak, saw the object coming from the sky, when it approached near the surface, Kalibak felt as if
evil itself is approaching him, the same feeling that he gets from his father.

He ran to the throne as fast as possible to warn his father of the coming evil.

"Darkseid, the hostile one is near, what should we do, my lord ??" asked Kalibak to his father.

"You do nothing but protect yourself, for I, Darkseid, will teach this being a lesson in pain!!" Darkseid said.

As Thanos landed his chair to the surface of the planet, the citizen around him were running away in fear, for they also felt the evil that is upon them.

Suddenly, a boom tube opened from nowhere, came out of it, Darkseid the god and ruler of Apokolips. He approached Thanos..

"Who are you and what is your purpose of being here in my kingdom ?" asked Darkseid.

"I am cruising the multiverse to find a worthy opponent to test my skill, I am called by the name Thanos" he answered.

"Well, I'd be glad to attend your craving to fight, but who is that lovely specimen in you chair?" Darkseid asked.

"This is Jessica Alba, my lovely companion in this lonely search of mine !!" Thanos replied.

"Well, it seems like you dont deserve that beauty for yourself !! Shes mine !! And you are DEAD !!" Darkseid declared.

"Death, weak one... Is like lovemaking. The two things I am good at ,.. HAHAHAHAHA !!!" Thanos laughed.

"Be prepared, for the Omega Beams that I command is not blockable to even the MOST INDESTRUCTABLE matter known, and it can DESTROY ANYTHING, move anything, warp anything, and return anything.... All at my simplest will," Darkseid boasted.

"I have no fear of you, for it is I who made even the most well known warriors of my native land, tremble in pain and fear. And those warriors can destroy this kind of planet in a whim!!" Thanos boasted back at him.

Suddenly, out from nowhere, Michael Jackson appeared, wearing a referee uniform, he will be the judge of this match....

So the two baldies fight with immeasurable passion and desire to protect and own Jessica Alba for themselves !!!

Who will win... remember this DS's Omega Beam cannot be be blocked by heat vision, WW's bracelets, or even adamantium, IT CANNOT BE BLOCKED, but it can be avoided !!! This power upgrade is a result of getting a hard-on after seeing Jessica Alba naked.....

ImmortalOne
Uhh .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.