The Toilet Paper Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
This thread is just for fun.

In your house, is the toilet paper positioned in the dispenser with the sheets coming off from the top, or bottom?

laughing

Jedi Priestess
Definitely the top. yes

Darth Jello
you're forgetting the one question that tells you more about a person's personality than that-
crumple or fold? I fold.

also, wipe crack to taint, taint to crack, or the rare sideways?

Capt_Fantastic
WTF? how can you tell one from the other? Does it matter?

amity75
It's weird. My friend had his toilet paper coming from the bottom for years and years then one day he accidentally put it on whereby it came off from the top and his eyeball popped out and he melted into the floor...

Neo_Version 7
I don't usually think about which way I position my toilet paper but now that I think about it, I think I should make it coming from the top. messed

Rogue Jedi
i use it to wipe, who cares?

eggmayo
Mines just a pile of rolls on the floor, I don't believe in paying for a dispenser.

mechmoggy
It's illegal in England to have toilet paper hanging in the inproper overhand fashion.

From underneath, or not at all. mad

SimonW
Like eggmayo, my toilet paper is a pile. But, in a cabinet.

overlord
Originally posted by mechmoggy
It's illegal in England to have toilet paper hanging in the inproper overhand fashion.

From underneath, or not at all. mad

What the hell? Why do you come here instead of the SW forums? You are a moderator there.. confused

Prince Nauj
I use leaves to clean myself

SimonW
Doesn't that hurt?

Prince Nauj
no its much better and natural

Neo_Version 7
Poison ivy leaves?

Prince Nauj
laughing out loud... no silly

debbiejo
Well first of all I'm so anal,...LOL that I fold, also I don't pay attention how I put a new roll on...sometimes it's one way other time it's the other way....OH and I've used leaves too eek! Only the soft ones though..

hotsauce6548
Top.

DarkC
Bottom.

lil bitchiness
Top. My housemate has a real issue about that for some unknown reason What the f**k?

mattador
HAHA!! REBELLION!!

(Look at the third choice roll eyes (sarcastic) )

DarkC
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Top. My housemate has a real issue about that for some unknown reason What the f**k?
My friend does too. I asked him why and he told me that the other way looks 'gay'.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

mechmoggy
Originally posted by overlord
What the hell? Why do you come here instead of the SW forums? You are a moderator there.. confused

Eh?

Mindship
Related question: why does it have to be perforated into squares? Who has ever used one square? I mean, it's not like the material is so tough to rip it needs perforations. Why not a long rectangle, since that's probably what everyone uses (ie, several squares worth). Think of the $$$ and energy that would be saved if the perforating machines had to go ka-ching one-fourth of the time. No wonder gas prices are so high.

And don't you just love toilet paper commercials? So sanitized, so distracting from the purpose of the product. Next time you're watching one, use x-ray vision to peer through all that jingle and envision the product in use.

Madison Avenue at its best, folks. lamo

mysterio69
top. and as for the wiping question, i do whatever the situation calls for. up, down, even sideways. whatever gets the job done.

Shakyamunison
Over the top, but then again, most things I do are over the top. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.