Your reaction to the death in the fifth book. (cry your eyes out, through the book?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~dorkerina~
I was just wondering how sirius fans dealt with the deep devistation that came with his death. sad

what is the most interesting response you've herd to it??

I think it's funny to find out what people did....... hehehe

(argh can't believe i spelled throw wrong!!!! and i cant fix it !! thats gonna bug!!)

The Phantom
One, its a book. Nothing to cry a bout. B, there are threads on him, and apple, I can count to apple! (xD)

~dorkerina~
yeah, well i can count to purple backwards!!
stick out tongue

TheSun
Originally posted by The Phantom
One, its a book. Nothing to cry a bout. B, there are threads on him, and apple, I can count to apple! (xD)
There're plenty of things to cry about in a book, thats the whole point of good literature - to grab the reader and make them feel what you want them to feel.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
yeah, well i can count to purple backwards!!
stick out tongue Pointles post.

TheSun
Originally posted by The Phantom
Pointles post.
PointlesS. You also said you can count to apple.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
PointlesS. You also said you can count to apple. Oh... that was this thread? Nvm then. Well, that part of my post was pointless still but yea..

~dorkerina~
what i can't spam my own thread?! haha i agree, good liturature is all about grabbing the reader. In every respect if the book/story is good, you it can and will give you something to cry about!

your a guy aren't you.

The Phantom
what i can't spam my own thread?! haha i agree, good liturature is all about grabbing the reader. In every respect if the book/story is good, you it can and will give you something to cry about!

your a guy aren't you. If I'm not... I been filling out my stuff at school wrong. stick out tongue

~dorkerina~
Hahahahaha, are you a phantom of the opera fan??

The Phantom
Hahahahaha, are you a phantom of the opera fan?? Yes, but lets stick on subject.

zombieman
Books can certainly have the power to make us laugh or cry. Anyone who disagrees needs to live with a bit more passion.

zac_j
I threw the book.... at my brother.... when he ripped it up and made me have to buy a new one. Damn kids.... sad

~dorkerina~
you mean dang kids. my friend threw the book at the wall, and wouldn't read it for like three days.

noelluvspotter
I was very upset when i found out that Sirius died especially when he was going to take care of Harry and give him a father figure that wasn't "UNCLE VERNON" (run hes fat and mean.) i most definitely cried and my friends and i gave him a remembrance thing because he was one of our favorite characters and that mad us cry.

~dorkerina~
awwwww, a remembrance thing!

I was so sad when he died, i bawled my eyes out when harry was calling for him, i couldn't see the page and had to stop reading. then there where like those really sad parts after, when harry talked to nearly headless nick, and luna, and when he found the mirror. twas waaaay sad!

djm229
It didn't happen. Avada Kedivara doesn't have the side effect of blowing the victim in any direction, it just kills them. Think of Tom Riddle's family, they died in place.

Also, hadn't Dumbledore just discussed using a faked death as a good way to hide from Voldemort. Now imagine in book 7 Dumbledore popping up right when he's needed and kicking Voldemort's ass.

The Ones
I cheered when he died

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by The Ones
I cheered when he died
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

I didn't really cry when Siruis died. He wasn't all that great to me. He kept on making fun of Snape. He deserved what he got.

~dorkerina~
you people are sick! laughing

snape needs to be kicked around every once in a while!

djm229, you and your logic are my hero. big grin well.... even if it ends up not being true, thats a kick but theory!

The Ones
Also snape could have used a non verbal spell when saying avada kadavera. Why do you think they were mentioned so much in the book

hpfan811
I was just wondering how sirius fans dealt with the deep devistation that came with his death. sad

what is the most interesting response you've herd to it??

I think it's funny to find out what people did....... hehehe

(argh can't believe i spelled throw wrong!!!! and i cant fix it !! thats gonna bug!!) whered u spell throw wrong?

~dorkerina~
the title of the thread!!!! geek

~dorkerina~
Also snape could have used a non verbal spell when saying avada kadavera. Why do you think they were mentioned so much in the book

*is confused* wha... blink

Siruisly
So someone tell me.. How'd this thread get so off topic.. the title was about Sirius Dieing in the fifth book.. not about Dumbledore in the 6th.. nor about other various things mentioned throughout this Thread.

But when Sirius died i was just in utter disbelief. i wouldn't accept that it happened.. everytime Harry tried to do something to bring him back i knew it would work.. and then nothing worked.. and that's when i knew it was final, Sirius would never come back.. Sirius was prob. my favorite Character. Minus Hermione that is.. i just want to marry her.

ladygrim
i didnt cry but i thought it was a waste of a charcter killing him off in the 5th book he was a decent character

zac_j
i think that dumbledore could come back, because he could make a horcrux from faux, because he would just come back again, and then harry said he saw the pheonix. Sirius probably won't come back unless harry is having a nightmare or him and voldemort lock wands again.

DarkC
Even so, Dumbledore fell over and broke his neck. If the curse didn't kll him, the fall did.

~dorkerina~
dumbledore would not make a horcrux, it's evil magic and you have to kill someone to make it.

Sirius was my favorite chaacter too. i was crushed!

zac_j
Originally posted by zac_j
i think that dumbledore could come back, because he could make a horcrux from faux, because he would just come back again, and then harry said he saw the pheonix. Sirius probably won't come back unless harry is having a nightmare or him and voldemort lock wands again.

has anyone else thought of this?

Ashea16Chic
^ noI don't think FAWKES would remain loyal to Dumbledore if D killed the bird for personal glory...

^ Dumbledore didn't even kill the DEATH EATERS when he cornered them in the Ministry of Magic... How could he kill his loyal pet? --> heck why would he kill it for personal gain?
Dumbledore is above that! Dumbledore is rip
at least that's what I think

****Sirius was a great character --> He was my favorite!
ideaAlthough, his death was for the best ----> It made Harry stronger...

dansdaman
Originally posted by zac_j

how could harry see sirius if harr's and voldemort's wands connect?...voldemort didnt kill sirius..

MistressofSnape
the Veil did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.