Boy was book six lousy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
I know this is a bit late, but i just remembered to make this topic.
Book six was horrible. Only JKR could take such a bad plot and make it into a mediocre book

TheSun
Originally posted by Council#13
I know this is a bit late, but i just remembered to make this topic.
Book six was horrible. Only JKR could take such a bad plot and make it into a mediocre book
Wonderful, another moron.

Council#13
watch it jack ***

nick1811
IMO, it was one of the best harry potter books...

Council#13
kk. everyone has different opions

DarkC
watch it jack ***
No, TS was right. You knew you making this thread was against the rules, yet you did it anyways.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
No, TS was right. You knew you making this thread was against the rules, yet you did it anyways. Yep....

also it was a lousy book, sorry.

Diamond~Kisses
Reported

TheSun
Originally posted by The Phantom
Yep....

also it was a lousy book, sorry.
Hmm, I thought it neither the best nor the worst. Definitely had a shock factor as to who actually killed Dumbledore - I usually pick up on hidden things like that, but that came out of the blue.

TheSun
watch it jack ***
Er... or what?

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
Hmm, I thought it neither the best nor the worst. Definitely had a shock factor as to who actually killed Dumbledore - I usually pick up on hidden things like that, but that came out of the blue. Mmmhmm

RoguePw25
Council #13, please use the SEARCH before starting threads, it's okay that you did, it happens. Just for next time use the search. You can post your opinion in the Half Blood Prince Thread

For everyone else, including Council#13 the member bashing is NOT tolerated on these boards. If he made an already duplicated thread, correct him and move on. No name calling.

Originally posted by TheSun
Wonderful, another moron.

Uncalled for TheSun and you've been warned previously about member bashing and yet you continue. Please stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.