US high school teen elected mayor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4429192.stm

Wow would not be surprised if the kid ends up being President in a few years time.

But don't you agree that he seems to young?

forumcrew
thats a very small town where im sure the mayor has very little duties. And I would imagine an age requirement coming int he near future. But thats GREAT for that kids resume especially if he wants to get into any type of law or political carear.

You wont even see him thinking about prisdent for a while because it does have an age restriction.

Lana
Mmm, I wouldn't necessarily say he's too young...I mean, maybe if he's still in high school, but who knows. In Illinois you can run to serve in the state government once you're 18.

Draco69
That lucky little...

That has to be the ULTIMATE college application credential...

PVS
seriously

talk about a top notch resume messed

barbarossa
Wow. Now I have a goal: Become mayor of Cincinnati. I mean C'mon, Who cares about Cincinnati? wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by barbarossa
Wow. Now I have a goal: Become mayor of Cincinnati. I mean C'mon, Who cares about Cincinnati? wink

I sure as hell don't

big grin

tabby999
well done i say. theres a mayor in Aus whos 22 i think, if they can do it, let them

Scoobless
didn't Michael Moore get elected to the state school board when he was in high school?

ESP07
What kind of backwater, redneck infested hell hole elects an 18 year old to be mayor? The incumbent must have been a real ass monkey.

Lana
Originally posted by barbarossa

Run for mayor in our town wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.