The Raphael Discusion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mådness
Heh, I'm back. Not sure if I was missed (or even noticed that I was gone) but here I am. I thought since we have so many threads about Raph, we may as well put them into one big one. Besides, there are discusion threads on Leo, Don and Mike

I'll start

Raph, even though he has a hard exterior, seems to me to be a bit of a softy on the inside. Not all mushy and that, but he really cares for his brothers, family, friends, anyone that is improtant to him. The new show is a good example. In SAINW, he was the only one to hug Don when he came back. He seems to be the most angry, but seems to be more at the idioicy and stupidity of humans that fuels his anger....and any little thing that ticks him off stick out tongue And even though he fights with Leo at times, he always stands by him no matter what, brothers to the end

Raphael Hamato
Don' fergit the cruetly, inconsideration, the laziness, victimization...humans do to each other...mad

I know I shouldn't be pissed at em but that's the way I am. Maybe cause I do give a care...more than I should.

BENITO
The archie he was fun to be around

Raphael Hamato
Originally posted by BENITO
The archie he was fun to be around

That's a stupid comic book...that's not the real me...jeez...grow up.
I ain't that delightful....

Jade Lightning
Rpah's the best turtle. he's focused on in the newest movie as being the title character along with leo and he even defeats the fearless leader in their battle, breaking his swords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.