what do u look for in a guy/gal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
okay i start. I want a girl who's funny, cute, and not mean with a mediocre intellegence lvl at least

SimonW
Anything..I'm not picky.

overlord
DOMINATRIX!!!

mattador
politeness/manners, personality and nice looks yes

French Tip
personality, a sense of humor, someone who likes public displays of affection

Commando Queen
Some one who is as spontanious as me and who will love me for who i am.. weird..

Snoopbert
I don't know.

Sun Ce
Cute..girl gamer..somebody who likes anime and nice eyes

its about all i need

cute because she would just be soo adorable, girl gamer because id be able to play with her online and maybe off lol

and anime because we could watch it together, something we would both enjoy, and nice eyes so i could just look into them everytime we meet..so nice

_Sanctuary_
That sounds a lot like my friend.... no expression

s|m
dont know/care. People never turn out to be the way you think they are no expression. There will always be some shit which fvcks everything up.

lil bitchiness
Im into guys with dreadlocks, tongue and/or a lip piercing, a little bit of scruffyiness, who are into psychodelic trance, weed and nose candy.

He has to be intelligent, extreamly funny and have a great smile. He needs to be good in bed and not too clingy.

darkjedi132
a good looking girl who isnt full of herself

Clovie
he has to have that one special thing, which I can't actually define..
and he has to love me..
as for now it doesn't go in the pair that often confused

Eis
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Im into guys with dreadlocks, tongue and/or a lip piercing, a little bit of scruffyiness, who are into psychodelic trance, weed and nose candy.

He has to be intelligent, extreamly funny and have a great smile. He needs to be good in bed and not too clingy.
that sounds about right... stick out tongue

-Intelligence

-Humour

-Looks

-Likes to listen my type of music

-Smokes

DarkC
Sense of humor, flexible, easy to talk to.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Eis
that sounds about right... stick out tongue

-Intelligence

-Humour

-Looks

-Likes to listen my type of music

-Smokes

eek!

Faaaaaaabulous droolio

Eis
Fabulous such a gay word.. I love it!

Mr Parker
a great sense of humor and gorgeous.

mysterio69
well, i'll say what all the dudes are thinking...a vagina.
nah, i kid i kid. she's gotta like stuff too. preferably some stuff i like.
...or not.

Tari Ringeril
I like guys who play video games because I love Video games! I need someone who likes Anime because I watch Inuyasha and things like that all the time. I also want a guy who is cute! I want someone to just look at and be able to call adorable and not to mention someone who's hair I can play with because I love guys with long hair.

silver_tears
A guy who's polite and well mannered, who's spontaneous, who loves to go out even if it's for a walk in the night, who's mysterious and not to clingy, but does get jealous sometimes, who has dimples and a cute smile, and who sometimes looks sleepy and confused on the outside like he just got up, but who's intelligent, and who has outside interests in the arts or music for example, and who'll like me the same in sweats as in evening wear, with hair long enough to run my hands through, and soft lips.

Yes I'm a freak one eye

_Sanctuary_
In other words a non-existant guy laughing out loud

silver_tears
Him too happy

Ms Flower
Irene, if the hair didnt have to be long...you just described my baby touched

his short hair is amazingly soft though and I do so love putting my hands though it love

Bun Bun
Hmmm lets see. .... I'm not picky at all. Looks mean nothing to me. In my eyes somewon can be a super hottie and be as ugly as hell on the inside. I look for somewon who thinks like me at lest in someways... but im always attracted to ppl who are total oppiset.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Ms Flower
Irene, if the hair didnt have to be long...you just described my baby touched

his short hair is amazingly soft though and I do so love putting my hands though it love

Lucky tramp disgust

JKozzy
Someone I like. yes

Ms Flower
Originally posted by silver_tears
Lucky tramp disgust oh I am and I know it...though Ill be more lucky when we can be together on a day to day basis *sighs*

silver_tears
soon I'm sure yes

Ms Flower
soon I'm sure yes indeed hug

sorry, felt the need to hug someone bag

silver_tears
hug me anytime bag

Ms Flower
hug me anytime bag consider it done glomp

a1hsauce
whats this clingy i here milla and irene talking about..he cant clank when he walks?confused

silver_tears
Originally posted by Ms Flower
consider it done glomp

thank you, I'm in a rotten mood cry

Ms Flower
Originally posted by a1hsauce
whats this clingy i here milla and irene talking about..he cant clank when he walks?confused blink ....is the response Im prone to give you right now

thank you, I'm in a rotten mood cry awwww Irene...hug flowers anything I can do...let me know sweetheart.

silver_tears
talk to moi sad

Ms Flower
talk to moi sad sending you a pm now...

DarkC
A guy who's polite and well mannered, who's spontaneous, who loves to go out even if it's for a walk in the night, who's mysterious and not to clingy, but does get jealous sometimes, who has dimples and a cute smile, and who sometimes looks sleepy and confused on the outside like he just got up, but who's intelligent, and who has outside interests in the arts or music for example, and who'll like me the same in sweats as in evening wear, with hair long enough to run my hands through, and soft lips.

Yes I'm a freak one eye

Hmm....

I don't have dimples or a cute smile. Dunno about the lips. Hair's short at the moment because of a recent haircut, but I like it long. stick out tongue

silver_tears
So then, why even bother talking to me!
It's all about the dimples mhm

Kidding hug

DarkC
Darned dimples. laughing out loud

But yeah, I am somewhat flexible.

mattador
It's all about the dimples

I have dimples, but I hate em though, lol

silver_tears
you look very english eek!

mattador
you look very english eek!

Nah, im very American wink laughing out loud

silver_tears
cute regardless big grin

Kharhmah
Originally posted by mattador
I have dimples, but I hate em though, lol
Aww, you're cute. happy

mattador
cute regardless big grin

Thank you embarrasment

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Aww, you're cute. happy

and thank you too embarrasment embarrasment

DarkC
I'd say you were cute too. But it'd make me sound gay.

But you're handsome. happy

mattador
Originally posted by DarkC
I'd say you were cute too. But it'd make me sound gay.

But you're handsome. happy

laughing ROFL!!

umm, thanks? laughing out loud

silver_tears
You're actually very cute on closer inspection droolio all about the dimples baby!

DarkC
laughing ROFL!!

umm, thanks? laughing out loud
Stop laughing. bag

mattador
Stop laughing. bag

Sorry but that was funny as hell. yes

mattador
You're actually very cute on closer inspection droolio all about the dimples baby!

flex happy

DarkC
Sorry but that was funny as hell. yes
Nyah! nutskick

silver_tears
hahaha I love that smilie droolio

DarkC
It's my second favourite one to use. stick out tongue

mattador
hahaha I love that smilie droolio

Yes, everyone does laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by French Tip
personality, a sense of humor, someone who likes public displays of affection

Where do I sign up? naughty

DarkC
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Where do I sign up? naughty
laughing out loud Ken, that is a pretty big range.

Susan-Storm
Someone Who is Cute with a Yummy Accent wink

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud Ken, that is a pretty big range.

So. stick out tongue I still fit the perameters. laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Intelligence, general rather than academic, is an absolute must. Impeccable music taste is near essential but exceptions can be made.

Sense of humour, to be very cliche. But not a typical one, one that actually understands and doesn't get pissed off when someone makes jokes about something controversial or whatever.

Nice voice is preferred. I don't care how good you look, if you open your mouth and it sounds like cow shit, take a hike. I can't talk to you like that.

-AC

Council#13
bump

Roulette
Someone nice, someone sweet, someone who I can talk to for hours about anything at all...I have to be comfortable with them, and they have to accept me as I am....I will not change myself for anyone.

BobbyD
I don't have to look anymore thankfully. Phew! big grin cool

Lady Fi
Originally posted by BobbyD
I don't have to look anymore thankfully. Phew! big grin cool Lucky you stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
What do I look for in a guy....hmmm....

One who will not ask me to go on man-dates with him.

One who does not carry a man-purse.

One who does not get a 'merm' (man perm)

One who will cower before me.

One who for all intents and purposes is not gay.

Roulette
laughing out loudlaughing out loud...that perfect guy is out there Moosey, you just have to wait for him to come to youbig grin

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loudlaughing out loud...that perfect guy is out there Moosey, you just have to wait for him to come to youbig grin

I'm tired of waiting! mad

I'm going to MAKE one! homer

Roulette
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I'm tired of waiting! mad

I'm going to MAKE one! homer

laughing out loud

that is quite genius of youclapping

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud

that is quite genius of youclapping

Having said all that, I just re-read the thread title and realized there was an choice for GUY/GAL.....I missed the GAL part....

So.....

For a gal...

One who will let me go shopping with her and let me hold her bags while she tries on clothes.

One who will let me BUY her those clothes.

One who will mould me into whatever she deems to be worthy.

One who craves continual adoration and expensive jewelry.

One who won't stand by and allow me to watch sports all day.

One who will expect me to choose HER over my friends.

One who loves to travel to exotic locations...with me paying for it.

^^^^^
One who is a hell of a lot smarter than to actually BELIEVE all that shite!

BobbyD
Lady Fi, I am lucky. But the thing here is, not having your ideal man, does not necessarily mean you shouldn't have fun. There are plenty of hot, young, dumb, jerks out there who will be fine for the evening. Wait for Mr. Right, and understand he will not be perfect either. But have fun in the meantime. wink

Roulette
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Having said all that, I just re-read the thread title and realized there was an choice for GUY/GAL.....I missed the GAL part....

So.....

For a gal...

One who will let me go shopping with her and let me hold her bags while she tries on clothes.

One who will let me BUY her those clothes.

One who will mould me into whatever she deems to be worthy.

One who craves continual adoration and expensive jewelry.

One who won't stand by and allow me to watch sports all day.

One who will expect me to choose HER over my friends.

One who loves to travel to exotic locations...with me paying for it.

^^^^^
One who is a hell of a lot smarter than to actually BELIEVE all that shite!

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud..oh jeez....

Lady Fi
Lady Fi, I am lucky. But the thing here is, not having your ideal man, does not necessarily mean you shouldn't have fun. There are plenty of hot, young, dumb, jerks out there who will be fine for the evening. Wait for Mr. Right, and understand he will not be perfect either. But have fun in the meantime. wink

laughing laughing ..I will have fun...but I'm not really the one evening kind of person..I'll save myself completely for Mr Right wink

BobbyD
Good for you, Lady Fi. Understand however, there is no shame/judgement if you were to do otherwise.

Lady Fi
Good for you, Lady Fi. Understand however, there is no shame/judgement if you were to do otherwise. Thanks....I know, it's just not my kind of thing..and I'm probably not anybody else's one night kind of person...messed

No sense made there at all...

BobbyD
I'm following you, Lady Fi.

The one trap you must guard yourself against where many have fallen who have thought the same is.....you save yourself for what you think is Mr. Right, and he doesn't turn out to be.....or you wait too long to "give it up" for Mr. Right, and Mr. Right leaves and becomes Mr. Right for someone else. It's a very tough thing to manage.

Lady Fi
I'm following you, Lady Fi.

The one trap you must guard yourself against where many have fallen who have thought the same is.....you save yourself for what you think is Mr. Right, and he doesn't turn out to be.....or you wait too long to "give it up" for Mr. Right, and Mr. Right leaves and becomes Mr. Right for someone else. It's a very tough thing to manage.

I know..but seeing as I'm only 18 I'm not in any rush...and he can just be Mr Right-at-the-moment stick out tongue ...nobody can be anyone's Mr/Mrs Right all the time

BobbyD
Good luck, Sunshine. wink Patience is key and you have it...definitely helps.

...took me a while to find Ms. Right, Lady Fi.

Lady Fi
Good luck, Sunshine. wink Patience is key and you have it...definitely helps.

...took me a while to find Ms. Right, Lady Fi. laughing out loud ..thanks...I shall report back at some time stick out tongue detective

Sure...good that you did...everyone needs love..yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.