Coolest X-Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
I'M NOT ASKING FOR MOST POWERFUL OR MOST COMMONLY KNOWN HERE!!!

Fianna
I went with "the Lensherr/Maximoffs - Magneto, Polaris, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch" ..speaks for itself, cool ...but the Guthries and the Greys are also very cool..it was a hard choice..hmm

willRules
I voted for yhe summers...................

xx_Storm_xx
me to

ScarletPheonix
i voted for all 4.

countryfan2004
GUTHRIES!!!

Mana4X2
I so totally agree, countryfan2004... the GUTHRIES for sure!!!! eek!

wannabe
YEAH!!!

The Guthries are such a cool bunch.
Nearly all of the kids being mutants and real characters, not just some nameless dumb plot devices rocks.
I like it how they are joining the X-family one by one as their powers emerge and the dynamics between the different members of the family is so "REAL LIFE".

Paola
the Braddock family schmoll

DarkCrawler
Info on Guthries...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=8&fldAuto=79

My favorite is the family tree of Nightcrawler.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=8&fldAuto=72

wannabe
Originally posted by Paola
the Braddock family schmoll Sorry, I forgot about them!!! embarrasment

BlackLight81
I voted for the Guthries....tough choice though.....Cause I love all the families....The Guthries are so kool though.....So many of them have powers that they're coming into.....And they're all individual characters....not just plot devices like someone said earlier

Great Topic

botcherby
haven't really been exposed to enough of the Guthries to go for them, but the Summers has to be one of the most crazy ones

LordKaos
The Rapustins, not as powerful, not as popular, but more interesting because they have been ignored for so long and we don't know everything about them

wannabe
Originally posted by LordKaos
The Rapustins, not as powerful, not as popular, but more interesting because they have been ignored for so long and we don't know everything about them You got a point...Mikahil, Piotr and Ilyanna are pretty cool too!
How could i have not thought of them???!!!

Blood_Rayne
The Summers and the Lensherrs

Nice poll by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.