Goro,Motaro and Kintaro vs Some of the fighters of Street Fighter game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three Giants vs Adon | Akuma | Alex | Balrog | Birdie | Blanka | Cammy | Charlie | Chun-Li | Cody | Dan | Dee Jay | Dhalsim | Dudley | Eagle | E. Honda | Elena | Fei Long | Gen | Gill | Guile | Guy | Hugo | Ibuki | Juli | Juni | Karin | Ken | M. Bison | Maki | Makoto | Necro | Oro | Q | R. Mika | Remy | Retsu | Rolento | Rose | Ryu | Sagat | Sakura | Sean | Sodom | T. Hawk | Twelve | Urien | Vega | Yang | Yun | Zangief

The Creator
The Giants lose but not before taking a few with them.

dvampire
The Giants get murdered. blink

golem370
I say all but Bison,Blanka,Akuma

Sonic x 20
Street Fighter will win. Some of the Fighters will fall to the Three Giants, but I feel they'll still win. big grin big grin cool cool

Gouki
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Sonic x 20
I know Ryu will be one of the main ones Fighting the Three Giants the whole time.

Gouki
Probably, because, he seems to want to fight the most. "The Fight is everything.''

Sonic x 20
Cody is Addicted to Fighting and he loves to Fight all the time, so does he have a chance at lasting Fighting the Three Giants too?

Hoshi
probaly they wouldnt even kill one , since gill,akuma,ryu,oro and other badass are in their team, they would kill the giants before they even notice it

golem370
Your talking about somebody like Goro who had been undefeated for 500 years and the other two see more powerful then him.

The Highlord
well Kintaro sure could take any one of those guys 1 v 1, but I say he stands the whole fight trough he can get these berserk break outs if you are doing well the first 30secs

dvampire
Originally posted by golem370
Your talking about somebody like Goro who had been undefeated for 500 years and the other two see more powerful then him.

Undefeated until he came across a SF character. smile

Hoshi
jonh cage kicked his sorry ass, and i can assure you that the majority of sf mentioned are stronger than cage.If akuma fight kintaro , gill fight motaro and oro fight goro the street fighter team would probaly win , and if they have the help from this much of other class a fighters...the giants are screwed

Sonic x 20
Besides, Gill is nearly Invincible and has Ice and Fire Powers. big grin big grin cool cool

Gouki
Yes, old Gillbo can make the Ice and Flame elements easily. He would first freeze Kintaro, then the rest of them. One by one. He finishes them off with his Seraphic Wing. Which would make the frozen figures, explode on impact. End of match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.