Superman VS. Namor ( with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
superman versus namor....namor is pissed as hell...because superman just wiped out atlantis by accident.....fight take place on a plant 100 times the size of the earth....the planet is one huge ocean with no land.....and no air.....its basically a giant sea 100 times the size of the earth surrounded by a spherical force field.....there are sea monsters swimming around....who takes it?

DarkCrawler
Would the Kryptonian sea monsters have powers too as a result of yellow sun?

RAGE17
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Would the Kryptonian sea monsters have powers too as a result of yellow sun?

yes

DarkCrawler
Then:

http://x11.putfile.com/11/30906385581.gif

Just put Superman on the place of Sea Leopard.

RAGE17
Then:

http://x11.putfile.com/11/30906385581.gif

Just put Superman on the place of Sea Leopard.

indeed but who knows if he could control them....

DarkCrawler
Well, he can contact all sea creatures...I think Kryptonian sea monsters are still...sea creatures.

RAGE17
Well, he can contact all sea creatures...I think Kryptonian sea monsters are still...sea creatures.

indeed...that wouldnt be fair....i will make them regular sea monsters.....still should give sups some trouble.....but not kryptonain....

DarkCrawler
Hmm. I think Superman would still be faster underwater, since he has telekinesis powered flight. Namor would heal quickly there...but Superman has heatvision (Unless it doesn't work underwater). Superman is stronger too. Namor probably could hurt Superman with his punches, since he has knocked out Hulk with them. Maybe if he could distract Superman with the creatures and punch his as hard as he can, he could do something. But taken Superman's strength and speed, it would prove to be quite difficult.

Probably Superman 8/10. If Namor could get the Trident of Neptune, then he could match and defeat Superman.

RAGE17
.....i say superman 6/10.... doesn't namor heal like instantaneously underwater....and sups wont be able to throw him out to space or anywhere...i believe namor could still be more "efficient in water"....his strength in this giant ocean should be insane......

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by RAGE17
.....i say superman 6/10.... doesn't namor heal like instantaneously underwater....and sups wont be able to throw him out to space or anywhere...i believe namor could still be more "efficient in water"....his strength in this giant ocean should be insane......

Is it cold water?

The colder it is, more powerful Namor is.

RAGE17
freezing water..... yes

snoopdogg
Superman could use his heat vision and evaporate all of the water on the planet.

Draco69
Pretty much. Or just freeze it. Or just do a Red Sea trick with his speed.

RAGE17
he will die before he does......it

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Superman could use his heat vision and evaporate all of the water on the planet.

Is his heat vision that strong? You have to remember this planet is hundred times bigger then Earth...that's like twice or mroe size of the Jupiter. Since Superman is not allowed to go to orbit, I don't think he would be able to go high enough to evaporate all water.

Draco69
From what? A killer whale? laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
Pretty much. Or just freeze it. Or just do a Red Sea trick with his speed.

Like this?

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31509561448.gif&s=x2

That's Namor doing it. big grin

Draco69
Is his heat vision that strong? You have to remember this planet is hundred times bigger then Earth...that's like twice or mroe size of the Jupiter. Since Superman is not allowed to go to orbit, I don't think he would be able to go high enough to evaporate all water.

Ask avalonwind or Juntai (ONE of those guys) for a pic of him doing something completely and utterly ridiculous. Superman somehow managed to go into space and use his heat vision to heat the ENTIRE planet of Earth.

And he may not be allowed to leave the planet, but he can certainly get high enough, miles up, to vaporize every body of water he can find. His heat vision is as hot as a hundred suns. I doubt he would have problems...

Wickerman
Much as i love Namor i don't see him winning against Superman, no matter what the stipulations. Namor moves very quickly, sure, but Superman puts him to shame. Namor's immensely strong, but again, Superman seems to be much much stronger. As for the durability, you can figure it out. The monsters even if they can be controlled by Namor would most likely just p1ss him off, and a barrage of heat vision could prolly take care of any bothersome creatures.
I'm sorry, but i can't see Namor winning this.

Superman 8-9/10

~wickerman~

RAGE17
Ask avalonwind or Juntai (ONE of those guys) for a pic of him doing something completely and utterly ridiculous. Superman somehow managed to go into space and use his heat vision to heat the ENTIRE planet of Earth.

And he may not be allowed to leave the planet, but he can certainly get high enough, miles up, to vaporize every body of water he can find. His heat vision is as hot as a hundred suns. I doubt he would have problems...

there is no where to go its not a planet...it s huge ocean 100 times the size of the earth....surrounded by a spherical force filed....basically you cant leave the water once you leave it you encounter the force field

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wickerman
Much as i love Namor i don't see him winning against Superman, no matter what the stipulations. Namor moves very quickly, sure, but Superman puts him to shame. Namor's immensely strong, but again, Superman seems to be much much stronger. As for the durability, you can figure it out. The monsters even if they can be controlled by Namor would most likely just p1ss him off, and a barrage of heat vision could prolly take care of any bothersome creatures.
I'm sorry, but i can't see Namor winning this.

Superman 8-9/10

~wickerman~

That's my opinion too.

If Superman wouldn't have his speed, then it would be different story.

Wickerman

According to Rage it's not really a planet, more like a sphere of water with a forcefield around it. No air to leave the water through.
Also, i think one single sun-hot heat vision would be necessary, not 100 wink
But even so, i don't know how good of a control he has over the shape of his heat vision blasts, as in their dimensions and such.

The cool part would be if the force field would be reflective and he started shooting the heat vision around and it just kept reflecting like a laser inside big grin

~wickerman~

snoopdogg
That's my opinion too.

If Superman wouldn't have his speed, then it would be different story. He still has Namor on durability also.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He still has Namor on durability also.

So has Hulk.

Namor's beaten him three times.

The Ion

He does get pretty ridiculous with the Heat Vision. laughing

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/tgtshazam/aos-620---1617.jpg

Wickerman
So has Hulk.

Namor's beaten him three times.

Different. Hulk's durability is incredibly inconsistent. One day he's getting knocked out by Namor, the other he's taking celestial blasts that kill Namor on the spot and they bounce off, etc. etc. Superman has his biofield + his incredible durability + the heat vision + the freeze breath (+ speed).

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Okay.

Wickerman
Okay.

LOL give up? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wickerman
LOL give up? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Superman just has too much powers. stick out tongue

But in hand to hand fight, underwater, without no extra powers then strength and durability, I think Namor would have chance.

Wickerman
Superman just has too much powers. stick out tongue

But in hand to hand fight, underwater, without no extra powers then strength and durability, I think Namor would have chance.

Maybe. What you have to understand is that his durability is incredible. I mean, magic negates his biofield, leaving only his "innate" durability. Captain Marvel bypassed his biofield and layed a smackdown on his face. And cap. Marvel is WAY over 100 class. And he didn't win. (as i recall). His "innate" durability alone stood up to CM's strength. So.........a chance....yeah.....a good one?....not really no

~wickerman~

Valtot
yes superman wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.