Best Star Wars battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB- 1138
Which battle out of any move, book, or game would you say was the best Star Wars duel. Was it Revan vs. Malak? Kyle vs. Desann? Or was it Anakin vs. Obi-Wan?

Darth Faunus
Anakin and Obi-Wan, by far.

The Creator
Anakin and Obi-Wan without a doubt and I believe a thread like this was already made.

Dan Skywalker
Luke VS Vader, TESB is a brilliant dual although I prefer the ROTJ dual with the introduction of the Emperor and Luke unleashing his anger its deffianlty the best dual.

ESB- 1138
I believe they only did a best movie duel I think.

CobbleR
Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Introduction of double bladed lightsabers, wonderful. Obi-Wan at the end was great also, his blocks were pretty awsome.

Scarecrow756
To hard to decide really for me it is.

exanda kane
Empire Strikes Back By Far. Its not just eye candy like the PT! It actually means something and the whole desperation of Luke gives it an edge of Return Of The Jedi.

Tangible God
Vader vs. Obi (ROTS), and Vader vs. Luke (ESB), are by far the best. All the video-game ones are just that...video-game ones.

Jack O'Neil
Does anyone else now think the Ben vs. Vader (ANH) has more feeling to it now when ever you watch the duel?

Mr. Jabarus
The ROTJ one, the flashese between all three battles and the emotional depth of it was by far the best.

Darth Koroni
Greivous vrs. Ki-Adi and co. That was well cordinated.

SS_181st_Snow
Anakin vs. Obi-Wan. I don't think it's the best, per se, but it's my favorite, and it has probably the most emotion of any duel. I mean, how would you feel if you knew this guy, for well over 12 years, you trained him, you brought him close to you, and he suddenly betrays you? You can see all the emotion in Obi's face. ROTJ Vader and Luke comes in second for my favs, as it has almost as much emotion, but Luke didn't know Anakin that well, only from stories.

Lana
Luke vs. Vader in ESB, by far.

jollyjim311
ROTS and ESB. There was more to them then attack, block, counterttack, block, win. It really meant something.

JaehSkywalker
lyk the anakin vs obi but the maul vs obi and qui-gon too, too bad we can't vote twice...

henniestevens
Kyle vs Desann was great...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
Does anyone else now think the Ben vs. Vader (ANH) has more feeling to it now when ever you watch the duel? A little bit, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.