Tiamet & Bahamut vs Surtur & Ymir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Wickerman
Which Tiamat and Bahamut? The FF ones? Or the DnD Ones? Or the Babylonian mythology ones? Or which ones????

~wickerman~

golem370
Which is more powerful I kinda go for the ones in D&D

Wickerman
Same answer as here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376027&highlight=Bahamut

Bahamut is not just a god, but a strong one at that. Tiamat is right behind in power.

~wickerman~

RogerRamjet
if it's the D&D ones i'd say the Bahamut-Tiamet Team...

btw...hey Big Wick! how's goin'? wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
if it's the D&D ones i'd say the Bahamut-Tiamet Team...

btw...hey Big Wick! how's goin'? wink

Meh, tired as hell, got work, got college, got all kindsa personal shit goin' on, etc. etc. You?

PS: if it wasn't obvious in my former posts, i still think Bahamut and Tiamat would win wink

~wickerman~

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Wickerman
Meh, tired as hell, got work, got college, got all kindsa personal shit goin' on, etc. etc. You?

PS: if it wasn't obvious in my former posts, i still think Bahamut and Tiamat would win wink

~wickerman~

yeah...all this college partying can really get to you sometimes...big grin wink
work sucks but i'm still in the aftermath of a big time flu..so inevitably i took the last three days off...which was kinda cool big grin

golem370
Yeah but Surtur and Ymir I believe are above Godzilla and Fing Fang Foom they battle people like Odin and Zeus

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Surtur and Ymir I believe are above Godzilla and Fing Fang Foom they battle people like Odin and Zeus

It's PIS. Both those Gods could very well stop time and either banish or kill the two, which is what Bahamut could easily do IMO.

He has too great of an array of battle possibilities. And like i said Tiamat is right behind.

~wickerman~

golem370
Bump

boriquaking55
I think a slight edge goes to Bahamut & Tiamat. Aren't Elder gods slightly above skyfathers? I forgot how it goes.

golem370
I believe so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.