Cable vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abortion
Cable vs. Martian Manhunter. No prep, who wins?

DrDoom101
Martian Manhunter
-Astral Projection
-Super Strength
-Invisibility
-Flight
-Telepathy
-Martian vision

Cable
-Telekinesis
-Telepathy
-Super Stength
- Some sort of vision thingy

I think we all know who the victor is. wink

Abortion
I assume you're speaking about Martian Manhunter but I don't think that it's that clear of a win.

For one thing, invisbility won't work against Cable because I beleive Cable can sense him telepathically.

I think Astral Projection and Intangibility are two different things...

Cable has flight aswell.

Wtf is Martian Vision going to do?

I also don't know if Cable has any kind of super-strength. He might use his TK to make it appear as if he does though...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Abortion
I assume you're speaking about Martian Manhunter but I don't think that it's that clear of a win.

For one thing, invisbility won't work against Cable because I beleive Cable can sense him telepathically.

I think Astral Projection and Intangibility are two different things...

Cable has flight aswell.

Wtf is Martian Vision going to do?

I also don't know if Cable has any kind of super-strength. He might use his TK to make it appear as if he does though...

Astral Projection is projecting yourself through the Astral Plane, by using either a huge deal of telepathic energy or a similar quantity of magical energy (EG: Dr. Strange and Prof. X can do it).

It would be interesting to see astral projection vs. intangibility. I'm willing to bet astral projection is much more potent.

~wickerman~

RogerRamjet
i don't like MM....he's a bore...but not as trashy as a Rob Liefeldesque Cableguy with a bazooka on each shoulder...but they (Marvel) say he's an Ex-Weapon X Sub-or Reject??..so he's also a master at all forms of hand to hand combat...which MM isn't...so Cable i say!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fieldy69
this is one of those stupid matches that is basically whoever shuts the other guys mind off first wins

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fieldy69
this is one of those stupid matches that is basically whoever shuts the other guys mind off first wins

Cable could win if he puts his mind to it lol

jasofisc
I'm assuming that where talking about god like cable right, because that's the only way he has a chance here. I personaly like MM and think he is one of the most underrated guys in all of comics. godlike cable is incridbley strong but so is MM I would say 5 out of 10 for both even though I lean toward MM.

Does anybody know what cable's current power settings are?

Draco69
He lost his powers...again.....MM wins unless this is God-Cable.

And MM is a FAR more powerful telepath...unless this is God-Cable.

Azeld
Wow people must not like MM much if they think normal cable can beat him. Martian vision may not be as strong as Supermans heat vision but its still powerfull. Id see him getting 9/10 against normal Cable.

Maestro
Only God like cable would pull off a win, and he's on herald level.

jasofisc
one question about MM ablities. Has MM ever mind controled anybody besides another telepath. I just have an idea about DC telepaths haveing more powerful long range telepathy but marvel haveing stronger short range. But I really don't know too much about DC telepaths other then they don't like to use their powers much. I really hate that. MM should be able to take out pretty much everybody the JLA have encountered.

leonheartmm
cable, godlike or not, still wins easily.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Abortion

normal cable is class 10 in strength, with his bionic arm a class 15 or 20. not sure how strong physically god-like cable is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.